GDT: Buffalo @ Calgary, 9:00m pm est, 12/10/2015

WildCard

Eichel with Kane again..... Blah.... Yes DD please separate the only line that is really working and put two players with zero chemistry together.

And while you're at it, keep Gionta right there with two starts to hold them down.

Idiot

Thanks WC :)

I think putting Kane with Eichel is the right thing at this point.  Eichel seems to be dogging it; Kane is just the kind of player to shame Eichel into action through his own example.  We've talked about Eichel having linemates fast enough to keep up with him, let's see if he's fast enough to keep up with Kane.

I can see McGinn being Kane Lite on the first line- still high energy, not quite as fast or as skilled but that line may end up functioning about the same with McGinn in place of Kane.

This must be backup Goalie Thursday.

Starting in the NHL tonight: Tokarski, Mrazek, Grubauer, Montoya, Neuvirth, Elliott, Darling, McElhinney, Hellebuyck

Hellebuyck is the starter there with Pavelc out. Hutchingson has been terrible (I have all 3 of them on one of my teams)

Hellebuyck is the starter there with Pavelc out. Hutchingson has been terrible (I have all 3 of them on one of my teams)

I know, I could have thrown Ramo in too and McElhinney is in for a broken Bob.

I'm annoyed as my legit starters are all riding the pine tonight.

They essentially split the starts.  I still think of Howard as the starter

Wow, they are very close.  For some reason when I watch the games Howard looks much worse.  But their stat lines are 8-4-4 with .924 SV% for Mrazek, vs. 7-4-2 with .921 for Howard.

Edited by The Big Johnson

Alright ya filthy animals, calm yourselves. 

Am I the only one who pictured WildCard riding up and down the ranks, yelling the thread opening to rally the troops, a la Aragorn in RotK?

For me, the opening line of the GDT reminded me that I have not yet watched one of my very favourite run-up to Christmas movies.

Flames Lineup

The Flames projected lineup for Thursday, Dec. 10 vs. the Buffalo Sabres

FORWARDS

Johnny Gaudreau - Sean Monahan - David Jones

Sam Bennett - Markus Granlund - Jiri Hudler

Mason Raymond - Mikael Backlund - Michael Frolik

Brandon Bollig - Matt Stajan - Joe Colborne

DEFENCE

Mark Giordano - TJ Brodie

Dennis Wideman - Dougie Hamilton

Ladislav Smid - Deryk Engelland

GOALTENDER

Karri Ramo

It's hard not to stir the tank pot after watching the last 2 games but as a reminder.

Penguins 2002-2005 finished at or near the bottom of the league.

2005 was the first year for Crosby to play. They finished with 58 points that year winning 22 games. Crosby was amazing with 39 goals and 63 assists. Granted it was right after the lock-out, so some one can spin some math and I'd bet Eichel is on the same trajectory given the difference in today's hockey game for scoring.

We very well may finish with around 60 points and DFL, but not intentionally. 

Did I sound sincere and honest? Cause I'm really trying here. Their just making it so darn hard to believe...... 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.