GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo, 7:00pm edt, 10/21/2015

WildCard

Good for Johnson. Let him start to feel successful.

Good for Kane. Tasmanian devil.

When Ennis' shooting percentage reverts to 11%, or so, he'll approach 35 goals.

I'm forgiving some of the goal scorers because the chances are plentiful. Night and day. I have to believe they'll come.

I like the involved defenseman although we're not quite the Lindy jump squad we were.

Not Risto's best game, not Franson's worst.

I didn't notice Pysyk often. That's awesome when watching on tv.

Babcock has the Leafs playing better. I liked Kadri.

Edited by N'eo

He's gotta be as fast as Gionta, right? and he's faster than the defensemen we threw out there lol

Well that's the problem with our defense, they're slow as . I bet Ottawa is going to own the OT. As for Gionta, well you'll hear no gripes from me

Reinhart looks quite fast to me.

Really? Maybe it's just me, but I thought he looked really slow tonight. Not bad, just slow Edited by WildCard

I don't mind O'Reilly but it's the contract that's gonna kill me. Next year 8 million. What happens when Jack is off his entry level and Kane's contract is done. They will both demand equal amount of money. Their lies the problem.

That was my concern as well, and we had the best hockey debate since I've been in this board about him, IMO. But, at this point we have him, so we might as well appreciate his play Edited by WildCard

I don't mind O'Reilly but it's the contract that's gonna kill me. Next year 8 million. What happens when Jack is off his entry level and Kane's contract is done. They will both demand equal amount of money. Their lies the problem.

Moulson, Gionta, and Gorges will all be off the books and the cap will be higher. It's a non-issue.

Edit: there's also no way Kane demands as much as Eichel unless Eichel is a bitter disappointment.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Good for Johnson. Let him start to feel successful.

Good for Kane. Tasmanian devil.

When Ennis' shooting percentage reverts to 11%, or so, he'll approach 35 goals.

I'm forgiving some of the goal scorers because the chances are plentiful. Night and day. I have to believe they'll come.

I like the involved defenseman although we're not quite the Lindy jump squad we were.

Not Risto's best game, not Franson's worst.

I didn't notice Pysyk often. That's awesome when watching on tv.

Babcock has the Leafs playing better. I liked Kadri.

Pysyk was very good tonight. He is Mc Cabes binkie

I like him but that's my concern you want to be paid as a top player you need to produce.

If I've noticed anything about him, is that he produces in mysterious ways. We have the offense in Eichel, Kane, Ennis, and Samson. Sometimes you gotta diversify your forwards. (Shut your mouth True, shut it right now)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.