GDT: Buffalo @ Minnesota, 10/01/15 8pm Est

WildCard

I'm glad I missed it.  I was paying more attention to the Texas Rangers clinching a wildcard spot.  One more win in the last three games (or a loss by Houston) and the Rangers win the AL West.  Pretty cool since they were DFL through the first month of the season.

I'm glad I missed it.  I was paying more attention to the Texas Rangers clinching a wildcard spot.  One more win in the last three games (or a loss by Houston) and the Rangers win the AL West.  Pretty cool since they were DFL through the first month of the season.

Doesn't matter when they run into the buzz saw that is the Toronto Blue Jays.  Let's Go Blue Jays!!!!!

WGR up to their usual doom & gloom after a loss. It's pre-season, guys. Half the players will be in Rochester tomorrow, the Wild had their opening night roster on the ice......................... it's not the end of the world.

I think it kinda settles those "what if an AHL team played an NHL team" questions though.

Doesn't matter when they run into the buzz saw that is the Toronto Blue Jays.  Let's Go Blue Jays!!!!!

Don't be so sure.  The Rangers have been their own kind of buzz saw in the second half too.  Since the All Star break, TO is 47-21 (.69); TX is 45-26 (.63).  Not all that much of a difference.

Don't be so sure.  The Rangers have been their own kind of buzz saw in the second half too.  Since the All Star break, TO is 47-21 (.69); TX is 45-26 (.63).  Not all that much of a difference.

In all honesty the Rangers are the last team I want to run into.  The Jays and Rangers are the two best in the AL IMO.  That's why I hope we can stay ahead of the Royals and not face your guys until the AL finals.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.