SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2015-2016 Edition

nobody

Blue time works for me.

I set the Gold draft for Monday night at 11:00. Remember, the time shown on Yahoo is PST.

Also,

How does everyone want ot handle the draft position, random or based on last years standings?

Where did I finish last year? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Drafting in another league today so I decided to poke around the internet a bit to see if there's any injury news and look at some rankings. And one thing I'm noticing is the unapologetic lack of respect Eichel is getting in the fantasy realm Take this one from Matt Larkin at THN posted a few days ago:

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/thns-top-200-fantasy-players-for-2015-16/

24. Connor McDavid, C (+2): Here he is. The key for drafting McDavid is to forecast his points and only take him after the guys who are locks for that kind of production. I’ve let the hype romance me, so I’ve bumped him ahead of Monahan. I imagine the two of them being neck-and-neck in points this year.

105. Jack Eichel, C (-2): Should gun for scoring titles alongside McDavid a few years from now. As a rookie, however, Eichel’s situation isn’t quite as good. He’d be a nice No. 3 center on any fantasy squad.

Seriously? I'm seeing Eichel as someone going in the top 50-75 of fantasy drafts. If he's not going that high then I don't know what to say. He's easily the best option for a gamble in the first three rounds of a fantasy draft. Hell, I'd take him in the 2nd if I'm drafting in a spot where I know I'm going to constantly have talent sniped from me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.