Andrew's Team

Dutch Snuggerudder

Ghost of Rasmus Past

Labatt Blue

LetTheSufferingBegin

Taro's Terrors  

Does Monday the 5th work for everyone? 

What time?  8pm?

I added saves and games started, and dropped shooting %. I kept pp goals/assists instead of pp points because I think there's a huge value in the pp goals generated by someone like Ovechkin or Stamkos as opposed to merely setting them up for one-timer assists. IMO, pp goals > pp assists, especially secondary assists, so I kept them separate. If more people agree with you though, we can always change it; I'd like input from everyone in Blue to make it as fun as possible.

As for a draft time, how about Sunday, October 4th, 7:30 pm? I like DeLuca's suggested time above, mostly because I'm in night classes every day of the week but Friday, and I might not be home Saturday night. I can always make adjustments if people can't do this date. 

Any chance we could have it later as the kiddos don't go down until 8.  Something like 9 works better for me but if that doesn't work for others I can just set my rankings for the draft.

Any chance we could have it later as the kiddos don't go down until 8.  Something like 9 works better for me but if that doesn't work for others I can just set my rankings for the draft.

9pm is fine by me, doesn't really make a difference how late it is on a Sunday for me honestly, I'm usually awake until 3am. 

For Gold, does 10PM on Sunday work everyone or possibly a later start time on Monday?

I want to make sure the time works for everyone and everyone can participate in the draft. We can also move to the week before if that helps.

I work on Sunday nights, off Monday and Tuesday. I'm cool with auto drafting in one league but I'd prefer not to have to auto draft both teams.

Sorry about that, I didn't realize you were in both leagues. What about Monday at 9 pm? The 5th?

If you are going to take Monday for the Blue, how does 10 PM on Tuesday the 6th work for the members of the Gold league. 

Also, 

For Gold members, do you prefer random draft order or reversed order of finish from last season? I like the idea of reverse order so it gives time to prepare based on your draft position. I would put new owners in the middle at #6 & #7. Any thoughts? 

If you are going to take Monday for the Blue, how does 10 PM on Tuesday the 6th work for the members of the Gold league. 

Also, 

For Gold members, do you prefer random draft order or reversed order of finish from last season? I like the idea of reverse order so it gives time to prepare based on your draft position. I would put new owners in the middle at #6 & #7. Any thoughts? 

My mistake, I thought you were taking Sunday. So we have three days, can the members in each league who can't do a specific day voice the concern if you already haven't? It seems to me, DeLuca, that the managers in Blue don't really have a preference on the date, only the time. So we'll take whichever date you guys don't want. 

Edited by WildCard

Also, 

Any time Sunday, or any weeknight after 9 p.m. works for me in gold.

And either draft method is fine by me.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.