SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2015-2016 Edition

nobody

What do you mean?

That's a hell of a tandem. Even if Rask doesn't get the wins this year he'll load up on the rest of the stats.

The FA goalie selection isn't great. There are about 5 or so really good fantasy goalies IMO and because they control so many categories they mean a ton. I made te mistake last year of running with Enroth and every week I lost 4 points right off the bat

I have a huge man crush on Simmonds, Derrico. You took Sharp right after that right? I was looking at him really hard but I wanted the hits Simmonds brings.

Oh and TrueBlue? I managed to get ROR and Saad :D

Four two team divisions? 

Because goals are more important? 

Okay that's fine.  I think that we might be discounting assists too much but I can adjust my drafting accordingly.

But why GAA?  GAA measures a teams performance more than a GT, SV% would more accurately measure the GT situation.

GAA is really a useless GT stat.

The FA goalie selection isn't great. There are about 5 or so really good fantasy goalies IMO and because they control so many categories they mean a ton. I made te mistake last year of running with Enroth and every week I lost 4 points right off the bat

I have a huge man crush on Simmonds, Derrico. You took Sharp right after that right? I was looking at him really hard but I wanted the hits Simmonds brings.

Oh and TrueBlue? I managed to get ROR and Saad :D

I did take Sharp right after.  I had Sharp and Simmonds all lined up with my next two picks. I had to take the majority of the clock figuring out who I was going to take instead.

Yeah, 14 is too much.

If we had a 14th owner I would send the invites.  I would hate to freeze anyone out.

As in the past, someone is going to drop out or ignore their team. You'll be on top of the replacement owners list if you want. 

IMO, there is more than enough offensive talent to support 14 teams. Goalie values would sky rocket, I think it makes things more interesting.

If people in Gold think 14 is too many that's fine, i get that might be, but just let me and JJ know what you think

14 is fine, I just don't think there will be enough GT's if we have 2 starters. 

14 is fine for gold because of the short benches, 2 players means even with 14 teams waiver wire pickups are still possible.

If people in Gold think 14 is too many that's fine, i get that might be, but just let me and JJ know what you think

14 is fine, I just don't think there will be enough GT's if we have 2 starters. 

14 is fine for gold because of the short benches, 2 players means even with 14 teams waiver wire pickups are still possible.

Send me the email addresses and I'll send the invites. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.