SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2015-2016 Edition

nobody

14 is fine, I just don't think there will be enough GT's if we have 2 starters. 

14 is fine for gold because of the short benches, 2 players means even with 14 teams waiver wire pickups are still possible.

Send me the email addresses and I'll send the invites. 

While I appreciate it from you both, there are also 10 other owners. I'll send you my email DeLuca, and if other owners decide 14 is too much, you can just remove me and JJ. Does that work?

Edited by WildCard

While I appreciate it from you both, there are also 10 other owners. I'll send you my email deLuca, and if other owners decide 14 is too much, you can just remove me and JJ. Does that work?

That works for me. Don't add us if the rest of the owners might not like it. I won't be upset if you don't want to do it. After all we've had weeks to consider it, it's really not fair to jump in at the last second. I'm prefectly fine with being a mid-season replacement if need be.

That works for me. Don't add us if the rest of the owners might not like it. I won't be upset if you don't want to do it. After all we've had weeks to consider it, it's really not fair to jump in at the last second. I'm prefectly fine with being a mid-season replacement if need be.

As a late entry penalty one of you has to draft Drew Stafford and the other John Scott  ;)

Invites sent. 

So, I'd just like to say that this is always the most challenging fantasy hockey league that I am in every year. You guys really are great to play against.

I win my money league at work, literally, every year. My win in SS gold 2 years ago is still my most satisfying.

You guys really are the top 1%

I would like to point out to everyone that the mobile app now has a "start active players" button. That is going to make things very nice this year.

Awe.....i spend ten minutes in the bathroom every morning setting my line ups for both leagues. It's my only peaceful time of the day. I reject this new technology!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.