Patrick Kane: [Updated] D.A. Decides Not to Prosecute; NHL Determines Claims "Unfounded"

That Aud Smell

For the 85th time, no evidence showed up at her door. Are you intentionally ignoring everything here?

LGR, stop. You're not helping.

http://deadspin.com/lawyer-of-patrick-kanes-accuser-claims-rape-kit-was-tam-1732598494

Thomas Eoannou, the attorney for the woman accusing Patrick Kane of rape, held a press conference today and claimed that the rape kit, which had reportedly shown no signs of Kane’s DNA on the woman’s genital area or underwear, was tampered with. Eoannou discovered this because the rape kit’s evidence bag was left outside the accuser’s mother’s house.

That's obvious, but you still need to stop. It's way too juvenile.

http://deadspin.com/lawyer-of-patrick-kanes-accuser-claims-rape-kit-was-tam-1732598494

Thomas Eoannou, the attorney for the woman accusing Patrick Kane of rape, held a press conference today and claimed that the rape kit, which had reportedly shown no signs of Kane’s DNA on the woman’s genital area or underwear, was tampered with. Eoannou discovered this because the rape kit’s evidence bag was left outside the accuser’s mother’s house.

A bag that previously contained evidence is not evidence.

A bag that previously contained evidence is not evidence.

I was under the impression that both the items in the bag AND the bag itself are both evidence because, as is especially true in a case such as this, parts of the evidence can become attached or soaked into the bag. Edited by sodbuster

I was under the impression that both the items in the bag AND the bag itself are both evidence because, as is especially true in a case such as this, parts of the evidence can become attached or soaked into the bag.

I don't think you'd have things soaking into the bag in this case. That's just begging for contamination. Any fluids are going to be contained within their own containers inside the bag.

If you can't take my word for it, that's your problem. I really couldn't care less.

Take your word for it? Your words are all I've relied on here.

I'm still looking for a reason why I would imply that she is a liar. I'd have a much easier time accepting your claims if there was one plausible reason why I would do it.

Again : I'm a witness to what you wrote. I don't need to understand your motive to say what I saw, what I read.

If I'm standing on a street corner, and some dude approaches another guy and punches him in the face, I don't need to understand why he did it to say be did it. Similarly with an impliedly disparaging remark: If someone says something to me that implies someone else is lying, I don't need to understand why that person would say such a thing in order to say what was said and plainly implied.

Edited by That Aud Smell

I don't think you'd have things soaking into the bag in this case. That's just begging for contamination. Any fluids are going to be contained within their own containers inside the bag.

You wouldn't have multiple items in a bag. The "kit" is unique in that way (and yes, everything in the box is labeled and in its own container).

This is silly.  Whether JJ is willing to admit he poorly worded something or not, he has explained what he really intended.  Not sure why its still an issue.

It continued to be an issue because he continued to use that same poor wording.  At some point you lose the option of claiming that defense if you keep doing it over and over.

Take your word for it? Your words are all I've relied on here.

Again : I'm a witness to what you wrote. I don't need to understand your motive to say what I saw, what I read.

If I'm standing on a street corner, and some dude approaches another guy and punches him in the face, I don't need to understand why he did it to say be did it. Similarly with an impliedly disparaging remark: If someone says something to me that implies someone else is lying, I don't need to understand why that person would say such a thing in order to say what was said and plainly implied.

You and LGR need to let it go. I was willing to drop it two pages ago.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.