OT: WTF or OMG! I'm not sure if either covers it!

deluca67

You hear some stories and you have to wonder if they are true. I would not believe this if my wife had not been there. If you are eating, please do not continue reading. 

My wife ordered a dress from a popular women's store in the North-towns. I drove her to pick up the dress this evening.  She walked into the store and in a matter of moments she left the store with what can best be described as a look of horror. Apparently a female customer had taken it upon herself to relieve herself on the floor in front of the cash register. My wife did not witness the act it's self, only the gruesome after math. I am going to be 48 years old this year and I have never heard of anything so horrific.

What in the hell is wrong with people? Why would anyone even consider doing something like this. My poor wife is now in what seemingly appears to be a permanent state of nausea. We were heading out to dinner after and those plans went out the door. 

Seriously! What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hear some stories and you have to wonder if they are true. I would not believe this if my wife had not been there. If you are eating, please do not continue reading. 

My wife ordered a dress from a popular women's store in the North-towns. I drove her to pick up the dress this evening.  She walked into the store and in a matter of moments she left the store with what can best be described as a look of horror. Apparently a female customer had taken it upon herself to relieve herself on the floor in front of the cash register. My wife did not witness the act it's self, only the gruesome after math. I am going to be 48 years old this year and I have never heard of anything so horrific.

What in the hell is wrong with people? Why would anyone even consider doing something like this. My poor wife is now in what seemingly appears to be a permanent state of nausea. We were heading out to dinner after and those plans went out the door. 

Dude that is tame, spend a nite working in ER in Yonkers 1 evening, forgot how sheltered Amherst is...

Or a day strolling around Capital in the 1980s, a lot of folks with psych issues that don't make itbto burbs.

D welcome to the Muffy and Dave fan level...

Seriously it could've been a lot worse.

During the early eighties i had the displeasure of seeing a very large drunk women drop her drawers, bend over and urinate in a shopping mall parking lot. She emptied her bladder in a stream that shot what seemed like 15 feet behind her. Being 20ish and somewhat new to the ways of the world and maybe 10 feet from the  ahem, lady at the time I got a close up view of the proceedings and needless to say this incident left a scar on my very soul. My condolences to the wife DeLuca.

During the early eighties i had the displeasure of seeing a very large drunk women drop her drawers, bend over and urinate in a shopping mall parking lot. She emptied her bladder in a stream that shot what seemed like 15 feet behind her. Being 20ish and somewhat new to the ways of the world and maybe 10 feet from the  ahem, lady at the time I got a close up view of the proceedings and needless to say this incident left a scar on my very soul. My condolences to the wife DeLuca.

This thread (and board) is amazing.

Sugar free gummy bears ?

Edited by Heimdall

I'm guessing you don't have pets, lol... not that it isn't gross, but enough to cancel dinner plans later that evening? Maybe I'm just desensitized after cleaning dog poop on a nightly basis for several weeks.

It's you that likes the sugar free gummy bears!

Sorry Liger, I brought your name into this.

It's Heimdall that hands out free gummy bears to unsuspecting shoppers!

I been thinking of getting a bag for my colleagues, could prolly just place a bowl at work and no one would know where it came from :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.