The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

If I am Jack I think I might be thinking about a masters degree and then FA.  If this is the move to TM makes to put talent around him. 

You have to have a quality goalie between the pipes to win. I'm sure Eichel knows that. Lehner has high potential. Murray knows a lot about him and must feel very confident he'll deliver.  21st was a lot to offer, but other teams were going after Lehner. Maybe a 21st was needed to win the bidding war. 

Edited by Thanes16

You have to have a quality goalie between the pipes to win. I'm sure Eichel knows that. Lehner has high potential. Murray knows a lot about him and must feel very confident he'll deliver.  21st was a lot to offer, but other teams were going after Lehner. Maybe a 21st was needed to win the bidding war. 

It wasn't.  21 was needed because at 31 Bryan Murray wasn't willing to trade Lehner within the division. 

Good thing there are more quality goalies in the world than ever before.

No you don't.  You need a hot goalie.  All NHL goalies are talented or they wouldnt be there.  Tim Thomas, Anti Niemi, Fleury and Crawford are average to slightly above.  

can anyone remake this so it changes the names of the stars Sabres players and of the director and such to ppl like Murray and Bylsma? 

Jack Eichel says he was told Tim Murray would use only four words to pick him.

And damned if he didn't do just that. 

Who had four words in the pool?

GO SABRES!!!