Sabres fire Ted Nolan

Hoss

Murray: I hope Nolan moves and finds a fit that's better, one that suits his style, and I hope he flourishes in that.

Murray: We hoped it would work, we tried to make it work. There were no big fights or arguments.

Those are really the money quotes for me. Wrong guy for the job going forward and just not totally on the same page.

"I didn't foresee us as a 30th place team..." ~ Tim Murray.

AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaaaaaa! Aha! Ha.

• The braintrust tells the fans it was never about McEichel, just about getting top talent at the draft, and they never expected the team to be this bad.

I wish the Buffalo News would hire Garrett Morris to sit alongside John Vogl and shout out his questions for the hearing impaired.

I wish they would install microphone banks so we could hear the questions.

Didn't hear that part.

He said it twice. He made sure to clarify that it wasn't all on the players, but he said he went into the meetings with them with an open mind. One of the very first things he said was similar to this, as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.