2015 NHL Playoffs -- Round 1

Hoss

I really don't care which thread we use, but can we just pick one of them please? I don't even care who decides it, I really don't feel like hopping between threads to read the same conversation. Sorry for the rant

Hello Sabre fans!

Gotta say, hockey playoffs is my favorite time on the sports calendar.

I can't wait for our beloved Sabre's to take part in the festivities.

Godspeed to you all.

I agree, May-June is my favorite time in sports, especially when the World Cup is around

Welcome to the board  :beer:

Loving Nashville beat on Chicago.  Forsberg is just insanely talented.  Also that building is ROCKING.

So Nashville is currently leading 3-0 after 1 period.  They look bigger, faster, stronger than Chicago.

This is what you get for commenting on one period of play :p

I'm looking forward to some overtime hockey...primarily because I couldn't watch the early games and I find Vancouver-Calgary to be a spectacularly uninspiring series.

Awesome.

The difference in skill between this game and the Flames/Nucks game is striking.

I noticed that, too. I can't even be bothered to switch channels during the mid point here.

You have to be sh!tting me that's not a penalty.

Edited by SiZzlEmeIsTEr

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.