GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo; 7:30m pm EST

WildCard

I'm calling it. 1,258 douchebag fans cost the Sabres a generational player.

Yuri:  Don't blame the fans.  I would have kept Leino for another season.  I don't mean to say that our party leaders made a mistake.  Unfortunate victory was product of insurmountable pressure upon GM from NHL.

I never said a bad word about Leino.  Just goes to show you how fickle fashion can be.

Well, having been there (reason why I left, let's deal with that another time), I can say that the folks cheering Leaves goals were the usual contingent of Leaves fans.  Thankfully.

I'm calling it. 1,258 douchebag fans cost the Sabres a generational player.

Where were you last week?  Maybe it's 1,259.

Well, having been there (reason why I left, let's deal with that another time), I can say that the folks cheering Leaves goals were the usual contingent of Leaves fans.  Thankfully.

Where were you last week?  Maybe it's 1,259.

Nope, this douchebag fan was at home.

I have finally decided what my feelings are on this whole crap team that lost every game in the month of January when it mattered.  If we don't get McEichel we'll be both bad AND boring which is the worst combination possible.  Because watching more of the crap we saw 90% of the season sucks I'll be forced to ignore the Sabres for three plus years because the rebuild is going to take forever and be no fun to watch.  Call me a fair weather fan but when a crap team suddenly wins a few meaningless games because they are offended that a few fans, out of desperation, start rooting to get the great player they haven't had in forever I lose interest.  The only thing interesting about the Sabres right now is HOPE which is about to be dashed because, as Buffalo sports fans, we know if it is not a sure thing we will never get lucky in the lottery!  And don't talk to me about professional pride...where was it in January.  Team is a bunch of losers and I hope Murray trades every one of them to Arizona except the rookies.  It is just not fair if Darcy Regier gets the first or second pick after destroying the Sabres the past decade and creating the need for a tank in the first place!    

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.