GDT Sabres at Washington 3/7/15. 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Old Vienna, I like that. Drank a few of those beers back in the 80's, don't even know if they still make it.

I think the Caps can handle the Sabres with or without Ovie. His absence may give the boys hope and keep the score close.

Makarov may start due to Charles Lindbergh playing last night.

Edited by French Collection

Old Vienna, I like that. Drank a few of those beers back in the 80's, don't even know if they still make it.

I think the Caps can handle the Sabres with or without Ovie. His absence may give the boys hope and keep the score close.

Macaron may start due to Charles Lindbergh playing last night.

OV is still around making delicious cheap splits at almost any bowling alley or dive bar.

Kind of like my ex....

There are a few places in the southtowns, a bowling alley down here has specials on buckets of OV splits for like 5 bucks. I've seen it elsewhere, it's becoming a rare breed tho

I would imagine so, considering they don't make splits anymore.  :blink:

I haven't seen buckets of OV splits since the Penny Arcade days back in the early 90s. I think they came with a bag of coke as well.

As for the Sabres tonight....I don't think they have a chance in this one. Think it may be the first non competitive game they've had in a while. With that being said, they will most likely win.

Well, then apparently I've recently consumed some very very stale alcohol

I'm legitimately curious. I can go to the store right now and buy 12oz bottles and cans, but I have never seen fresh 7oz splits. I've been looking for years and everything I find tells me they stopped making them almost two decades ago.  :unsure:

I also assumed when I went to the Nashville game that it would be a total blowout.... First place vs Last, but the Sabres rallied to a "thrilling" 2-1 SO loss. Therfore I cannot assume they will lose anything.

Lindback's Save Percentage has actually improved with the Sabres   :blink:

I'm legitimately curious. I can go to the store right now and buy 12oz bottles and cans, but I have never seen fresh 7oz splits. I've been looking for years and everything I find tells me they stopped making them almost two decades ago.  :unsure:

You can't spell love without OV.

I haven't seen them in stores in probably 20 years but I have seen them in the last few years in bars.

You can't spell love without OV.

Great.  Now that jingle is stuck in my head.  I hate you.

I haven't seen them in stores in probably 20 years but I have seen them in the last few years in bars.

Great. Now that jingle is stuck in my head. I hate you.

So now you've got me thinking that splits are for restaurant sale only.

Someone needs to go to a bar tonight and get OV splits. I gotta see this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.