GDT Sabres at Washington 3/7/15. 7PM MSG

Brawndo

According to the Keglers Almanac any bowling alley that sold OV Splits was grandfathered in and will be able to sell Splits until 2020. Strictly a bowling alley only exemption due to the obvious "Splits".

I will send the link later.

aside from the nefarious stuff,  the internet is truly amazing... cool research.. 

Cool, thanks guys. Seems like we might have a spot for him on the 4th line next year. 

i think the tell is the opposite, just the chl stuff.. if you get sent down after good games gmtm is protecting the psyche of players he sees making the team out of camp like pysyk and maybe mccabe... congratulations on being banished to the ahl ... you are gonna make alot of money... poor varone.

Edited by K8prisoner

and... i keep picturing edmonton and the yotes dancining around sharing a mceichel sandwich and dancing around doing the eddie murphy dance ...' i got mceicman and you cant have none',,,gloating while nuffalo just had a big green pepper mommas burger. this wasnt mcdONALDS.. still dancin wildly and congratulating each other... with mceichel juice dripping down the cheeks of each cities leaders then, seemingly all at once, they realized they probably shoulve eaten a lower draft pick. In hindsight , the frenzy after the draft lottery was just off the hook... suddenly hanifan looked pretty good.

Dead bird... I'm Gonna put it on you...

wheel coming off the wagon again, running around like a Chinese fire drill in our zones is no help,

Razor just said defense is not helping goal tenders at all, I agree 100%

I love your name, always have.  Now get a avatar! I'm sick of looking at Timmeh.

So is Gleason going to get one of those cute little $2,000 fines for embellishment? Nice little delayed reaction. 

This cracked me up.

This is what it has come down to.

A 3 page GDT with about 5 posts concerning the game and the rest about band names and OV splits (whatever those are?).

GO SABRES!!

And just keep right on going .........

I'm responsible for the OV Splits.  Nostalgia.

I'm responsible for the OV Splits.  Nostalgia.

To be clear.

I wasn't calling you, or anyone else, out for it.  Just an interesting observation on my part.  I think it is rather funny, but not in a ha, ha way, that this thread's discussion(s) clearly reflect the dismal state of the Sabres.

To be clear.

I wasn't calling you, or anyone else, out for it.  Just an interesting observation on my part.  I think it is rather funny, but not in a ha, ha way, that this thread's discussion(s) clearly reflect the dismal state of the Sabres.

I didn't think you were.

Yeah, but what genre?

flamenco death metal. no current folowers... you wake up and realize the state of the world ... then instanly forget out of self protection or kill yourself like all the genetic childhood end kids...

Edited by K8prisoner

This is what it has come down to.

A 3 page GDT with about 5 posts concerning the game and the rest about band names and OV splits (whatever those are?).

GO SABRES!!

And just keep right on going .........

you are right... i hope it doesnt get worse.,,, denial of the on ice product moves self rationsalization to less stressful topics salted with real goalies..  as was said.. nostalgia.. for a week ago with a 7 page gdt... anyone emotionally attached needs therapy to let go without guilt laced betrayal feelings for those smited in the pimpled faced war over mceichel and the shart... too scary to face considering their age... and the fact that we still might get hanifin afte all .... this

Edited by K8prisoner

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.