GDT Sabres at Tampa Bay 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

he is just the most boring hockey player. I don't know why he bothers me so much, but I just don't see anything from him. I see zero sense of urgency. I would much rather have Mitchell.

I would posit that Larson is much more efficient skater. He is usually in the right position while Mitchell chased.

If we're going to see a more even shot differential the rest of the year it's good for all involved.

The players still here will grow more confident in their ability to play in all three zones and not constantly get beat up on the defensive end. They'll be able to show what they can do with the puck even if it doesn't produce goals.

It also benefits the tank. We're nearly void of scoring ability so more shots doesn't necessarily mean more goals. And I do think that the heavy shot differentials, at times, hurt us. The other team other team would fall asleep at times because we weren't putting any pressure on... This resulted in break outs and sometimes easy goals. We don't have the goaltending to compete on an even playing field and there would be more pressure on the other team to find a way to put the puck in the net instead of just constantly peppering shots...

Of course, I doubt the shot differential will really change much. It's just one period.

You got let off easy. I'm still sore from the beating I took when I mentioned supporting a FL team. 

Well it's not like he has a scared kitty for an avatar.

But yah, if it was roast, you had one of the best. You where in the right place during an ugly time, and everyone was in a bad mood.

Thanks for taking one for the team!

Edited by Woods-Racer

So.. What's with the guy who has a half florida logo .. Some old guy who loves the lightning and all these Russians ..?

Pulling fire drills and having extinguisher wars was always fun..

Anyway.. Just kidding

Getbackto30 is getting some work on the 5 on 3 .. This isn't obvious at all..

Well it's not like he has a scared kitty for an avatar.

But yah, if it was roast, you had one of the best. You where in the right place during an ugly time, and everyone was in a bad mood.

Thanks for taking one for the team!

Anything for the team.  :P

I just don't see it. I guess I could be wrong.

A great deal of what Larsson does happens away from the puck. His positioning is usually quite sound but more importantly his outlet passing and decision making tend to be quick and precise.  With the puck I would say he has average passing and an average shot but he has the skill set to play in the NHL IMPO. 

Damn, I drove from Tampa to ft Lauderdale this morning.... Flying back to ol buffalo tomorrow, had I have remembered I would have gotten tix tonight and rearranged my plans, oh well..... Glad to see the post trade sabs showed up!!!

Is sabs a mis-spelling, I don't want to get the cat and nine tails from the grammer police ;)

A great deal of what Larsson does happens away from the puck. His positioning is usually quite sound but more importantly his outlet passing and decision making tend to be quick and precise.  With the puck I would say he has average passing and an average shot but he has the skill set to play in the NHL IMPO.

ThAnks. Maybe that's it. He is just soooooo average it bores me to death. Haha. The rest of the season is going to be rough

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.