GDT Canucks at Sabres 2/26/2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Games over so now I'll release it:

###### this team. What a damn joke. Looking forward to Noah Hanifin.

I would not be happy, but I could DEAL with Hanifin.  The problem is...they just might finish behind both Edmonton AND Arizona...then you are talking picking 4th.  4th spot in the draft, you likely aren't getting a player that can help you next year..but one that is a year (or maybe 2) away.

Buffalo has looked much better at D since trading for Bogosian and getting rid of Myers and Stafford. Looks like they're playing a heavy, hard to play against game and may be a spoiler down the stretch. Now they have points in 5 of their last 6 games. Maybe 30th place isn't going to be in their future.

I would not be happy, but I could DEAL with Hanifin.  The problem is...they just might finish behind both Edmonton AND Arizona...then you are talking picking 4th.  4th spot in the draft, you likely aren't getting a player that can help you next year..but one that is a year (or maybe 2) away.

Nope. You're not convincing me that anything other than Eichel or McDavid was worth all this. The 2/3 players behind them are VERY good. But they're not worth all of this. This is and was all about the two generational players and it's falling apart.

Games over so now I'll release it:

###### this team. What a damn joke. Looking forward to Noah Hanifin.

Life of a Buffalo sports fan. Never good enough, and they can't even be bad enough when you want them to be. And hey, looks like the Bills are gonna sign the old fart McCown to play QB this year. Thsee teams are so frustrating.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.