23-man roster predictions for 2015-16 season

JohnRobertEichel

First, maybe I will ask that this thread be merged with my annual off season contest but that's a subject for another day. As for my line up projections;

Kane - McEichel - Sharp

Moulson - Reinhart - Ennis

Foligno - Girgensons - Gionta

Deslauriers - Larsson - Mitchell

McCormick

Hjalmarsson - Bogosian

Zadorov - Risto

Georges - Pysyk

Weber

Jones

Enroth

First, maybe I will ask that this thread be merged with my annual off season contest but that's a subject for another day. As for my line up projections;

Kane - McEichel - Sharp

McCormick

Hjalmarsson - Bogosian

Zadorov - Risto

Georges - Pysyk

Weber

Jones

Enroth

Wherefore art thou, Grigs? I guess it's a good thing to have more forwards than you have places for.

Kane - McEichel - Sharp

McCormick

Hjalmarsson - Bogosian

Zadorov - Risto

Georges - Pysyk

Weber

Jones

Enroth

yes please. Sharp is exactly the kind of RW that we need. Those lines make sense to me.

Hjalmarsson would be a nice fit if he is a victim of the Hawks cap woes.

I have a sneaking suspicion though they may be putting Seabrook on the market - older, higher cap hit, more likely to get a good return.

The Hawks have done a real good job protecting their core in the past though.

Whats the predicted roster when Buffalo finishes 29th and Toronto wins the lottery?

Kane - Ennis - Sharp

Moulson - Reinhart - Girgensons

Foligno - Grigorenko - Gionta

McCormick

Hanifin - Bogosian

Zadorov - Risto

Gorges - Pysyk

Weber

Jones

Niemi

Edited by Ligerovich 4GM

Hjalmarsson would be a nice fit if he is a victim of the Hawks cap woes.

I have a sneaking suspicion though they may be putting Seabrook on the market - older, higher cap hit, more likely to get a good return.

The Hawks have done a real good job protecting their core in the past though.

Picking up Hjalmarsson would be awesome (obviously Seabrook too but I think they keep him if that's the choice).

I think I found the analogy that describes my disinterest in the team this season, which is strange considering I am a die-hard fan. Years ago, when the NFL had a strike, they replaced the players with scabs. Sure, it was still the Buffalo Bills, but the games were meaningless and the players were not people who you would associate or get behind.

D'Amigo = Brian McClure

Varone = Todd Schlopy

Yep.  I always think ##### looks like the F word in every single situation.

Also, I said the Clash sucks.  Has this bear any claws?

Bear was learning physics  :death:

I went through that thread and was hoping NS would make an appearance into our showdown but no luck. I guess to get the wild NS you must make the appropriate call.

FUCALE!!-FUCALE-Fucale-Fucale-Fucale

Edited by WildComrade

Kane - Ennis - Sharp

McCormick

Hanifin - Bogosian

Zadorov - Risto

Gorges - Pysyk

Weber

Jones

Niemi

Realistic lineup. Your 3rd and 4th lines would not score a combined 40- 50 goals.

Reinhart is still a big question mark to me.

Realistic lineup. Your 3rd and 4th lines would not score a combined 40- 50 goals.

True and the wild card out there are these AHLers currently up with the team.  Does any of them have a breakout during the final 18 games and make the team next year.  Larsson is the obvious choice, but I wonder if someone like Dalpe or even Varone who is getting a good look, opens eyes and really shines???

I agree that the 3rd and 4th line won't score 50 goals combined but the current team is only on pace for something like 140goals total as a team.

I have very little questions about Sam Reinhart left, he has basically done everything I needed him to do this season. 

Bear was learning physics  :death:

I went through that thread and was hoping NS would make an appearance into our showdown but no luck. I guess to get the wild NS you must make the appropriate call.

Hahaha getting others to fight your battles for ya.

Them's fightin' words, Mr. gimmick-hungry yob.

You and 11 both threatened so I'll come clean.  I do like the Clash.  I was just tryna poke the beah.

How many do?

I was being generous with 40-50. That current group doesn't have 20 so far this year. So if the top 2 lines produce 120 which is being VERY generous based on what I am looking at that means that Ligers lineup is good for 140-170 goals next year. That would have us pretty much where we are right now - last place or close to it.

This is also why I think we do not pick Hannifan. With what we already have on D, and our lack of organizational scoring threats, he has to flip that pick if we have it. He has no choice. Murray's job is going to get real interesting if we don't bring this McEichel gig to fruition.

Edited by sicknfla

I was being generous with 40-50. That current group doesn't have 20 so far this year. So if the top 2 lines produce 120 which is being VERY generous based on what I am looking at that means that Ligers lineup is good for 140-170 goals next year. That would have us pretty much where we are right now - last place or close to it.

I would tend to believe we would be in the 170 range next year if all goes well (meaning McEichel).  As for my lineup just keep in mind I was asked what I thought it could be if we drafted #3.

I personally believe we will see this lineup:

Kane - McEichel - Ennis

Deslauriers - Larsson - Stempniak

McCormick/Kaleta

Gorges - Bogosian

Zadorov - Risto

Boychuk - Pysyk

Weber/Stachan

Niemi

Jones

I would say the top 2 lines should get about 130 goals with the bottom 2 lines chipping in another 40.  

Edited by Ligerovich 4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.