GDT: Nassau at Buffalo, February 8, 2015, 5pm.

Eleven

Our passing was pretty terrible for most of this game...

...and most of this season for that matter.

What opporunities?  We had 10 shots the entire game!

We pull Neuvirth when? 1:30? Our first shot on goal was at :01?  I've never seen an NHL team have more trouble moving the puck out of their end. It would be a joke if it weren't true: if you want to make sure the Sabres can't score, give them a man advantage.

We pull Neuvirth when? 1:30? Our first shot on goal was at :01? I've never seen an NHL team have more trouble moving the puck out of their end. It would be a joke if it weren't true: if you want to make sure the Sabres can't score, give them a man advantage.

Well, they are the worst team in the league.

We pull Neuvirth when? 1:30? Our first shot on goal was at :01?  I've never seen an NHL team have more trouble moving the puck out of their end. It would be a joke if it weren't true: if you want to make sure the Sabres can't score, give them a man advantage.

For the most part, our d-men really struggle with moving the puck (either passing it or lugging it).  Zadorov may be the best of the lot in that regard and he is just a kid.  And, our forwards rarely get any speed going through the neutral zone.  They're easily stood up at the blue line by opposing defenders.

So my buddy went to the game tonight and keeps telling me how bad Zadorov played tonight. I didn't really pay attention to him, can anyone confirm/deny how bad he was?

I caught one play by Zadorov and it was a near terrible turnover behind his own net.

billycycle.jpg

Hello there.  My name is Billy Buffalo.  A lot of you know me as the mascot of the Buffalo Bills, but I'm also a licensed clinical psychologist.  I just wanted to let you all know, that Ms. Akhmatova is going on Long Term Injured Reserve, effective immediately.  

Leaving the Arena tonight, I found her on South Park Avenue wearing nothing but a fake fur coat, muttering irrationally, swaying erratically, pretending that her bottle of lemonade was Ultra Premium Vodka.

It's suspected brain damage - upper body injury, we say on the injury report.

Having looked into her history, it appears that she injured herself using this emoticon, some few days back. :wallbash: 

Sad thing is, she wanted to post through it, poor gal, but I've seen my share of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy during my work with the Bills, and I won't allow it.  I'm putting her under observation at ECMC for no less than two weeks,  And I'm advising that she stay away from Sabrespace for a good long time.

I am sorry to have to break you this news on Pre-teen Punk Rock Night brought to you by Blue Cross / Blue Shield of all occasions, but the sooner we can get Ms. Akhmatova the medical attention she needs, the sooner we can get her nursed back to good health. 

And remember:  it's an upper body injury, if anyone asks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.