GDT Sabres at Oilers, 9:30 PM EST. MSG

Hoss

W/ this not being a typical game, will people be allowed to talk tank during tonight's game? This game has a 4 point swing. Huge advantage for the Sabres if they lose. 

W/ this not being a typical game, will people be allowed to talk tank during tonight's game? This game has a 4 point swing. Huge advantage for the Sabres if they lose. 

At this point my "LET'S GO SABRES" is done gone, speak your mind, I don't care....but I'm probably in the minority.

Edited by Woods-Racer

Not if you don't want to be an ass   :nana:

Joking aside, leave it for the CHL thread. I think I might be watching that thread more than this one tonight

Line Rushes

Moulson-Girgensons-Ennis

Flynn-Mitchell-Gionta

Stafford-Hodgson-Stewart

Deslauriers-Ellis-Kaleta

#Sabres #BUFvsEDM –CR

#Sabres Defense

Gorges/Myers

Meszaros/Ristolainen

Weber/Strachan

Enroth in goal

#BUFvsEDM –CR

I give Nolan credit for stabilizing the lines. I'm OK with mixing it up once in a while but it's good to see some consistency.

Am getting tired of COHO. He could sit a couple and give Grigs some playing time.

Not sure when this term started being used but I loathe it

I think it's fine. They can't really say "lines" because that makes it seem like that's 100% what the lines will be. Line rushes indicates that they're practicing/warming up as that, but it's not guaranteed.

The Oilers have absolutely no interest in actually setting up an offense. I've already seen four players carry the puck into the zone and take a terrible shot the second they got space...

They're selfish and undisciplined, not surprising given the youth and amount of top picks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.