GDT Sabres at Oilers, 9:30 PM EST. MSG

Hoss

I didn't realize how brutal this team was until tonight. They can't even pass the puck. Edmonton is making them look like a high school team. That is hard to say. Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel is not gonna help this team unless some serious acquisitions are made as well. Vomit!!!

That's the plan. Murray said as much today, yesterday and every interview he's given since being hired.

I didn't realize how brutal this team was until tonight. They can't even pass the puck. Edmonton is making them look like a high school team. That is hard to say. Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel is not gonna help this team unless some serious acquisitions are made as well. Vomit!!!

The passing issue has been the biggest problem with this team all year.  They can't even execute basic passing plays.  They still don't seem to know where their teammates are supposed to be on the ice.

Not when you realize how far the gap is between 29 and 30 (not points wise, talent wise)

Yeah, this is an epic-bad team.  Is it the worst team in Sabres history?  

Have to feel for Gorges in this interview. These guys are a beaten group.

I thought he was going to start crying.  Somebody should have reminded him right then, that the Sabres just set a team record for most consecutive losses.   

Yeah, this is an epic-bad team.  Is it the worst team in Sabres history?

Maybe in NHL history. They get worse each night.

Roby said Hodgson's game against Calgary the other other night was his best of the season? Why, because he took two shots and missed the net badly on both?? Everyone is starting to lose it.

Maybe in NHL history. They get worse each night.

Roby said Hodgson's game against Calgary the other other night was his best of the season? Why, because he took two shots and missed the net badly on both?? Everyone is starting to lose it.

Last year was the worst in NHL history. This one is worse. But don't let anyone tell you differently, this is a good thing.

I really hope that that came across as sarcasm, because this sucks. The Sabres suck and will suck for a long time.

Haha!  I just learned @Schopptalk has blocked me on Twitter.  WTF.   Dummy apparently doesn't realize I can still tweet him messages and tweet at him (although, yes, my tweets wouldn't show up in his timeline).

I think Shopp is Crusader1969.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.