Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

TT really needs to work out when to throw a short pass. he needs to see the situation better. His long passes are fine.

Also that last drive....that was like watching McNabb in the SB...he was spacing out a bit-----where was the sense of urgency?? my God taking 10 seconds to call the snap after getting set....

TT really needs to work out when to throw a short pass. he needs to see the situation better. His long passes are fine.

Also that last drive....that was like watching McNabb in the SB...he was spacing out a bit-----where was the sense of urgency?? my God taking 10 seconds to call the snap after getting set....

That will only come with time.

So many bad things today.  

Why would you listen? Do you punch yourself in the dick in your spare time?

I enjoy pain.

Tyrod has looked very average for most of the game

Me too my brotha

27/42 270 YDS 1TD 1 INT Not bad considering he had no running game, no McCoy, no Watkins and 2 TD's called back.

I agree with those who say the penalties are technically correct, for the most part. But some of them would have been let go in the past. It seems like the refs are calling every little thing this year.Obviously our personal fouls are inexcusable, but every game in the nfl has just too many penalties. Its getting to the point where im watching the refs more than the players.I dont blame them for losses, but the game is just so slow and its so much harder to get heavily invested because of it lately

Just my 2cents

The penalties are just a joke. Bad because the Bills continue to play stupid and bad because the refs ruin the flow of every game and half the penalties are bs anyways.

I agree with those who say the penalties are technically correct, for the most part. But some of them would have been let go in the past. It seems like the refs are calling every little thing this year.Obviously our personal fouls are inexcusable, but every game in the nfl has just too many penalties. Its getting to the point where im watching the refs more than the players.I dont blame them for losses, but the game is just so slow and its so much harder to get heavily invested because of it lately

Just my 2cents

Good stuff.

Just my 2cents

I'v had a tougher time watching non-bills games because of the penalties.  Its gotten bad

Rex's teams are undisciplined. It's an issue that has to be addressed.

Does no one remember how undisciplined we were last year?  Or I'm imagining that?

5th last year = http://www.nflpenalties.com/index.php?view=total&year=2014

5th this year going into today = http://www.nflpenalties.com/index.php?view=total&year=2015

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

Just my 2cents

I'll donate.

Taylor was fine. If it was him relying on the short passes instead of Roman's playcalling, then he was dreadful today

Thing is I don't have any idea if he was fine. We really need to know if the game plan was to play like our QB was Trent Edwards.

I just don't know how this is possible. How is it possible to turn over a team for two decades and still end up with the exact same team year after year?

This team is better and I still think it will show it by the time 16 are played. But today was a blow to my confidence in that, make no mistake.

Thing is I don't have any idea if he was fine. We really need to know if the game plan was to play like our QB was Trent Edwards.

I don't think i worded it correctly but that was my point too.  If that show was because of roman, then oh boy this is gonna be a long season.  If it was because taylor had a rough game reading defenses, and kept checking down, that that is okay.  Yea it was a bad game, but its only game 4 for him and it hasnt been a big issue prior to today.

I'm thinking it was roman though, that guy 

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

I had a sinking feeling that we were in for a Marrone-offense day on the first two drives.

1st drive:

1st play Williams carries for 0.

2nd down and 10- 1 yard slant to Harvin incomplete.

3rd down and 10- 5 yard pass to Clay short of the first down.

Punt.

2nd drive:

1st play Williams runs for 8 yards.

2nd down and 2 Williams runs for -1 yards.

3rd down and 3 Tyrod pass to Clay 2 yards short of the first down.

Punt

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.