Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Imagine if Woods didn't fumble. Or the special teams didn't take a dumb penalty. Or if Roman accepted we couldn't run in the first half. Or Bradham could tackle. Or...

I do think taylor is legit and has a shot to be the answer at QB. But the team has been a joke in 2 of the 4 games. We found like 3 new ways to lose a game today.

I don't think they're new, I'm sure we've seen each and every one of them 20 times in the last decade :p

Not the point. 15 years carries some weight. Until they disprove it....expect mixed Sundays like last week and this week.

Exactly. And good teams lose games, but good teams don't lose games like this. This Giants team is easily defeated by an average team today.

Imagine if Woods didn't fumble. Or the special teams didn't take a dumb penalty. Or if Roman accepted we couldn't run in the first half. Or Bradham could tackle. Or...

I don't think they're new, I'm sure we've seen each and every one of them 20 times in the last decade :p

Or Norwood hadn't missed, or...

I don't think they're new, I'm sure we've seen each and every one of them 20 times in the last decade :P

Successful teams don't have that many 'ifs'.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.