GDT: Sabres @ Rangers January 3 2014 7PM EST

SABRES 0311

I'd completely forgotten that St. Louis was on the Rangers now. So odd to see him in anything but a Lightning jersey.

No idea why but I actually feel more normal seeing him

in a Rangers jersey than the Lightning now. Seems to fit NY better.

Well, the Sabres are on pace to have the worst power play in NHL history. They're on pace to have the worst offense in 79 years and after tonight will sit dead last in penalty kill.

How they aren't in last place and setting a level of suckitude of epic proportions, I don't know.

PK has to get better. Who is in charge of coaching it? 52% kill? That is a horrid stretch.

Myers is by far our best penalty killer.

Risto and Zadorov have been pretty pedestrian defensively over the past couple of weeks. I give them a pass since they're both rookies and learning on the fly. I don't mind Gorges, but he's not a top pair defenseman. Weber continues to be Weber. And, The Mess continues to be a mess. Balls is growing me ( :P ).

And CapGeek ceased operations tonight!!

Crap. Gotta go with NHL Numbers now... http://stats.nhlnumb...s/BUF?year=2015

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.