GDT: Buffalo vs Winnipeg, 12/16/14, 8p

wjag

The only better way to complete that SO would have been to have the backup goalies shoot.

That woulda been cool!

I've seen many, of the Panthers shootouts over the years............ one thing we should be thankful for as Sabres fans, we have one of the best shootout teams in the league over the last several years. Both shooting and goaltending.

It's been so long since the Sabres lost, I almost forgot why I turned off PHam. :rolleyes:

Edited by JJFIVEOH

It's been so long since the Sabres lost, I almost forgot why I turned off PHam. :rolleyes:

It's like he's trying to corral his interviewees into some sort of rock bottom moment which would make him very happy. And if they don't go on that very depressing ride with him, he'll attack them for not being accountable.

It's like he's trying to corral his interviewees into some sort of rock bottom moment which would make him very happy. And if they don't go on that very depressing ride with him, he'll attack them for not being accountable.

You're right. He sounds like a father scolding his kids after they get punished.

I was able to watch from the second period on and I missed every goal. Every one. (Not that I wanted to see Atlanta score, anyway.)

I loved Nolan's postgame comments about limiting minutes for Benoit and Meszaros.

No more Sabres until Saturday, unfortunately. (Did the league REALLY have to ###### 'em with the back-to-back?) I'll just have to root for the Bs and pussycats to lose.

I don't like how BRIAN KOZIAL puts us in a RACE TO THE BOTTOM.

Hey Brian, I've turned your show off and am waiting for people to tell me what sponsors you might mention, even casually, so that I can boycott them. I'm hoping we can trade you for the Weather Channel.

Sleep Apnea Care: You just entered the RACE TO THE BOTTOM.

I don't like how BRIAN KOZIAL puts us in a RACE TO THE BOTTOM.

Hey Brian, I've turned your show off and am waiting for people to tell me what sponsors you might mention, even casually, so that I can boycott them. I'm hoping we can trade you for the Weather Channel.

Sleep Apnea Care: You just entered the RACE TO THE BOTTOM.

I'm not looking for a rainbow and unicorn pre-game and post-game crew to blow sunshine up my butt, but I'm with you. They thrive on drama and negativity. Him and PHam nauseate me at times. If I weren't one of the team's captains or alternates where I was expected to address the media because it's my job, I would probably not give PHam the time of day. No matter how much he buddies up to somebody he'll eventually throw you under the bus no matter what. The last couple of wins, Koziol and his sidekick still found a way to throw in some digs. Guys, leave the drama and sensationalism to Dumb & Dumber..... er, I mean Schopp & Bulldog. That's their job. If the Sabres played bad, tell us why they played bad. If they played great, tell us why they played great. But don't give people the impression they should fail. Don't scold the players after the game. Maybe PHam might get more candid interviews from players of they knew they could trust him.

Sorry, rant off.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.