GDT: Kings at Sabres, 12/9/14, 7:30 pm, NBCSN

nfreeman

Stewart is all over the trade rumors as of late. That may very well be why he is scratched. As a pending UFA we really don't have any reason to keep him around much longer.

or

John Vogl

Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "He’s a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards can’t be playing a soft game."

Stewart is all over the trade rumors as of late. That may very well be why he is scratched. As a pending UFA we really don't have any reason to keep him around much longer.

I think some (including myself) were hoping that he'd stick around as a physical scoring forward. Realistically, he and Stafford are on the block all season but if one of them looked good you could make a case for keeping one for "veteran leadership". (What's that? Do I hear Eleven's[0] head exploding?)

[0] Sorry if I mixed up posters.

I think some (including myself) were hoping that he'd stick around as a physical scoring forward. Realistically, he and Stafford are on the block all season but if one of them looked good you could make a case for keeping one for "veteran leadership". (What's that? Do I hear Eleven's[0] head exploding?)

[0] Sorry if I mixed up posters.

They both need to go.

Agreed. I wouldn't cry if Stewart was extended at $4 mill or less but I prefer shipping him off.

I would hate it. I know where you're coming from, based on his propensity for hits and fighting and ability to finish, but I think we're seeing now why the Blues fans hated him. He should be on a milk carton for the amount of times he disappears.

Agreed. I wouldn't cry if Stewart was extended at $4 mill or less but I prefer shipping him off.

Murray gets huge respect from me for essentially loaning MattyMo and CodyMac to Minnesota for a few dozen games for a big return and then resigning them as UFAs. He could potentially do the same with Stewart if he really likes him. The possibilities are endless when you don't have "do nothing Darcy" as GM. :)

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl · 6m6 minutes ago

Scratched Chris Stewart avoided Sabres' dressing room, changed in back and had his equipment sent to stall via shopping cart.

WTF is up with that? I say, WTF IS UP WITH THAT?

He didn't return to the locker room in between periods of the Panthers game either.

Murray gets huge respect from me for essentially loaning MattyMo and CodyMac to Minnesota for a few dozen games for a big return and then resigning them as UFAs. He could potentially do the same with Stewart if he really likes him. The possibilities are endless when you don't have "do nothing Darcy" as GM. :)

I highly doubt with what is going on right now he likes him very much. He is backing GMTM into a corner that is beginning to look like a 4th round pick at best. Most teams don't offer much for guys who change in the boiler room. After all the money TP spent on that locker room. How dare he disgrace Pegs like this.

I highly doubt with what is going on right now he likes him very much. He is backing GMTM into a corner that is beginning to look like a 4th round pick at best. Most teams don't offer much for guys who change in the boiler room. After all the money TP spent on that locker room. How dare he disgrace Pegs like this.

Stewart is playing poorly, but there are far more buyers than sellers at this point. Someone will overpay for him hopefully. If not, Tim waits until the deadline.

So not sure where to post this, but did not see it anywhere else.

But in Teddys weekly spot on WGR this morning, sure sounded like he would be all in favor of big Z playing for Russia at Worlds.

Normal year , i would hate this move. This year i am all for it

Sorry if this is being discussed elsewhere

Edited by plenzmd1

So not sure where to post this, but did not see it anywhere else.

But in Teddys weekly spot on WGR this morning, sure sounded like he would be all in favor of big Z playing for Russia at Worlds.

Normal year , i would hate this move. This year i am all for it

Sorry if this is being discussed elsewhere

Haven't seen it mentioned but I'm glad you did. I'm all for it. Let him go.

Ted Black would be in favor of us losing every game, because then it would look like he was executing a plan.

This is one game that won't revolve around Mr. Black and his Master. This game is about overthrowing a different set of Monarch Poseurs..

Quick? You call yourself Quick, you son of a bitch?!

By the Paddle of Ethron, I'll show you what quick is!

Edited by Yuri Olesha

Ted Black would be in favor of us losing every game, because then it would look like he was executing a plan.

This is one game that won't revolve around Mr. Black and his Master. This game is about overthrowing a different set of Monarch Poseurs..

Quick? You call yourself Quick, you son of a bitch?!

By the Paddle of Ethron, I'll show you what quick is!

Not sure what you're smoking, but can I try some?

Not sure what you're smoking, but can I try some?

I'm smoking all the fools, that dare come into the Empire State, with the cute little nickname, Kings.

Then, I put an entire City's apathy and depression into my pipe, and I SMOKE THAT ###### too!

Edited by Yuri Olesha

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.