Zemgus makes All-Star Team

matter2003

Patrick Elias should not be allowed to dress himself.

It wasn't scripted until after the hosts kept egging them for a trade and the two captains decided to have fun. So more of the NHL guys having A.D.D.

I think this whole stupid thing is more scripted than an MTV award ceremony. I currently am in another room; I can hear it, but I sure am not watching it.

Edited by Eleven

ZEMGUS....Girgregergsons

I think you missed a G

Also I was surprised Zemgus went there. God I hope that kid keeps rolling.

Leave OVI!!!!!

Zemgus is > Ovechkin... in the fantasy draft.

I am guessing Marcus asked Nick to pick Zemgus before the last round. I am glad, I think Zemgus has earned this. He has played amazingly well on such a horrid team.

I'd take Forsberg over RNH

I am guessing Marcus asked Nick to pick Zemgus before the last round. I am glad, I think Zemgus has earned this. He has played amazingly well on such a horrid team.

:nana:

I honestly think Zemgus is picked beacuse people have seen his highlight goals, and the fact that he led the league in votes

I would be better if they wore their own team's uniforms during the All star game so you could tell who's out there. Before they wore helmets you could recognize them by their hair, but now you can't tell who's who without a close up, especially since they often wear different numbers.

I would be better if they wore their own team's uniforms during the All star game so you could tell who's out there. Before they wore helmets you could recognize them by their hair, but now you can't tell who's who without a close up, especially since they often wear different numbers.

Probably way too hectic for the players if you did that. 

Girgensons vs Tarasenko last on the Fastest Skater list

And it was good enough to beat a guy that fell down and a D-man. Wtf was he doing in fastest skater?

I was surprised he was in it. Drouin was the fastest and it surprised me not. 

The breakaway competition is fun. 

Zemgus is only in his second season and he just turned 21... I am looking forward to watching him play for Buffalo for another decade or more.

The guys are having a blast. The fans seem to like it but personally I'd like this skills competition to have a little more to do with hockey. A little too much highjinx for my liking. Hardest shot should be good. As long as they don't have the guys rush the net in clown shoes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.