Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I remember pi 2000 and True Blue saying this.  

Sports Club Stats still has us at 76% winning CHL.

Arizona has been 15th in overall Corsi since January 1st.  

EDM playing better

Deep Breath

I agree but I think at this point, the Sabres fan base is in a state of delirium induced by some of the worst hockey to ever be played in Buffalo.  It is almost like we've been wondering the desert devoid of water and can now see Niagara Falls in the distance. 

I agree but I think at this point, the Sabres fan base is in a state of delirium induced by some of the worst hockey to ever be played in Buffalo.  It is almost like we've been wondering the desert devoid of water and can now see Niagara Falls in the distance. 

And its frozen :blink:

I agree but I think at this point, the Sabres fan base is in a state of delirium induced by some of the worst hockey to ever be played in Buffalo. It is almost like we've been wondering the desert devoid of water and can now see Niagara Falls in the distance.

The deep breath comment was for my own sanity. I have been bipolar on this vacillating between OMG they are going to this up and that stats are demonstrating everything will be fine

Arizona has a six-straight-home-game stretch starting on Tuesday.

Yup. And overall we have more road games remaining than them and Edmonton. We're still the worst possession team by a country mile. Neuvirth is much more likely to be 903 the rest of the way than 950. Everything other than Buffalo fan paranoia favors us winning the Shart.

Yup. And overall we have more road games remaining than them and Edmonton. We're still the worst possession team by a country mile. Neuvirth is much more likely to be 903 the rest of the way than 950. Everything other than Buffalo fan paranoia favors us winning the Shart.

I am really looking forward to buying that gift card to Consumers!!

I've read that Zona's possession stats since January first are actually in the middle of the league, 15th, since January 1st, as well.

Favors, yes. It sure would be nice to have more of an inevitable feeling to it about now. I've gotta admit if I tried to pass a penny it would come out as copper wire right about now.

Favors, yes. It sure would be nice to have more of an inevitable feeling to it about now. I've gotta admit if I tried to pass a penny it would come out as copper wire right about now.

If somebody told you we had a 75% chance of winning the Cup, you'd probably feel really good about that, right? That's how I'm looking at this.

How valuable is an NHL draft pick?

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/707825

(via http://thesco.re/theScore_app )

Already posted this in the Vancouver GdT. Figured I'd post it here too

we will trade players and we will shart harder than everyone else.

I really hope so, words can't express the disappointment of not finishing last this year. I was cursing yesterday when I finished hockey and seen we won 6-3.

I really hope so, words can't express the disappointment of not finishing last this year. I was cursing yesterday when I finished hockey and seen we won 6-3.

I was doubly ticked off when Arizona came back and won (lost).  My wife was so irritated at how much I cared about another team winning (losing) that she up and went to bed.  I'm not proud of this.  The shart is killing me.

Please don't tell me that we've sucked monkey balls for two years and then don't get the McEichel prize.  It will not be good for my health (or marriage).

I was doubly ticked off when Arizona came back and won (lost).  My wife was so irritated at how much I cared about another team winning (losing) that she up and went to bed.  I'm not proud of this.  The shart is killing me.

Please don't tell me that we've sucked monkey balls for two years and then don't get the McEichel prize.  It will not be good for my health (or marriage).

I would choose your wording more carefully friend :sick:

we will trade players and we will shart harder than everyone else.

What if they completely crap their pants and the Sabres only shart? I know what my response will be. Aww...shiit! 

Edited by thanes16

Current standings through games played 2/27.

Team         GP  L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC CPM
Buffalo      62 38 19  5 81 121 40 38   19.2
Edmonton     62 34 18 10 78 118 40 44   13.9
Arizona      62 35 20  7 77 117 40 45   11.8

Carolina     60 30 23  7 67 111 44 55    9.1
Toronto      61 31 25  5 67 109 42 55    8.1

Columbus     60 30 26  4 64 108 44 60    6.3
New Jersey   62 27 25 10 64 106 40 58    6.7
Philadelphia 61 25 26 11 61 101 42 63    4.4

CPM = Current probability of landing McDavid based off probabilities of finishing in a particular slot per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 2/22 in PM

Only two games tonight. Canes lost and Jersey won in OT.

Tomorrow's slate features a rare full slate. Every CHL team in action! GET TO A TV NOW BEFORE THE LINES GET TOO LONG.

One potential one-pointer with the White&Gold Jackets hosting New Jersey.

Buffalo gets to head down to Florida to watch Jagr make his debut.

Carolina heads to the Island after a tough loss tonight.

Arizona's shipping up to Boston.

Toronto is facing the team that traded a guy who chose Buffalo over them because he doesn't like the Leafs.

Philly hosts the White&Gold Shirts.

Edmonton hosts St. Louis White&Golds.

Ottawa heads to Cali to see the Sharknados.

I was doubly ticked off when Arizona came back and won (lost). My wife was so irritated at how much I cared about another team winning (losing) that she up and went to bed. I'm not proud of this. The shart is killing me.

Please don't tell me that we've sucked monkey balls for two years and then don't get the McEichel prize. It will not be good for my health (or marriage).

I feel this.

Magic Numbers for games played through 2/27

Nashville, Montreal, NY Islanders, Anaheim - Clinched

NY Rangers, Tampa Bay - 1

St. Louis - 2

Pittsburgh - 4

Chicago, Detroit - 5

Washington - 8

Winnipeg, Vancouver - 11

Minnesota - 13

Los Angeles, Calgary - 14

Boston - 15

San Jose - 16

Florida - 19

Colorado -19

Dallas - 20

Philly - 21

Ottawa - 22

New Jersey - 24

Columbus - 28

Toronto - 29

Carolina - 31

Arizona - 37

Edmonton - 38

Isles clinched tonight. Anaheim could if they get a point against LA...

The Rangers, Lightning, Red Wings and Blues can clinch tomorrow.

What record do you think the Sabres need to pull this out? im looking for them to go 15-5 at least - anything worse  and I think the Yotes take the crown.