Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Edmonton, down by 1 with 3 minutes left, comes back to beat Winnipeg 3-2 in OT to stay at the CHL top :wallbash: :censored:

I can't believe they'd win it again: I think there must be something real f#cky with the universe if Edmonton was to get either top pick.

Edited by WildCard

The players in Edmonton are in on the tank. This is unheard of in pro sports. The players never support a tank. Pro athletes generally have to much pride and far too large an ego to support tanking. Not in Oil country. Friggin wankers.

I think they've just become so depressed with sucking a$$ they don't care anymore.

The players in Edmonton are in on the tank. This is unheard of in pro sports. The players never support a tank. Pro athletes generally have to much pride and far too large an ego to support tanking. Not in Oil country. Friggin wankers.

Naw. They're just that terribly managed.

That team is in need of the biggest blowup you can imagine. Fire the coach, the GM, the owner can fire himself and the team should just restart.

Naw. They're just that terribly managed.

That team is in need of the biggest blowup you can imagine. Fire the coach, the GM, the owner can fire himself and the team should just restart.

The Oilers are actually not playing that bad, 7 one goal loses on their current 11 game winless streak. However, they could use a goaltender and stud D-man, but they are playing hard on a consistent basis... defintely not tanking on purpose. Watched their game last night, they had a couple glorious chances to put the game away in regulation... Nugent-Hopkins hits a post, and Eberle gets robbed. On the Jet's tying goal, I would argue that Scrivens was out of position. So yeah, they need a goalie and a D-man, and they'll be much better.

The Oilers are actually not playing that bad, 7 one goal loses on their current 11 game winless streak...

I stopped reading here. This reverse-talk is fun in the Carrion league...

You weren't being serious, right?

Current standings through games played 12/3.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Edmonton 26 15 6 5 35

Columbus 24 15 7 2 32

Buffalo 25 14 9 2 30

Carolina 24 13 8 3 29

Arizona 26 13 10 3 29

Colorado 25 11 9 5 27

Winnipeg 26 9 13 4 22

Florida 23 7 10 6 20

Sheesh, take a week off to feel like barely warmed death, and things get messy to say the least.

Everyone but the Jests and the Juggernauts in action tonight w/ a 2 bag matchup between the BJ's and Swamp Cats. After a rough stretch, Sabres looking to get off 30 points.

Swamp Cats and Jests looking towards relegation; Filly updated their application and will get proper consideration. Perhaps No Stars &/or Craps could also gloriously join CHL soon.