Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I almost asked what happened to the Erat penalty thinking it should've still been going then realized Detroit scored so quickly.

Also, anybody notice that weird balding guy with scruff in the black that happens to be walking up the stairs toward the camera like every time they pan towards the Detroit net this period?

How far behind is your illegal Russian stream?

Mine is one point.

Come on come on come onnnnnnnnn

Ahhhhhhhh

Edited by Tank

I almost asked what happened to the Erat penalty thinking it should've still been going then realized Detroit scored so quickly.

Also, anybody notice that weird balding guy with scruff in the black that happens to be walking up the stairs toward the camera like every time they pan towards the Detroit net this period?

Mine is one point.

Come on come on come onnnnnnnnn

This is much more fun than watching the Sabres.  I feel like I can root for my team's interests without feeling like a traitor.

(No, I am not calling "tankers" traitors and no, I do not want to resurrect the debate in this thread.  Just talking about my own fun is all.)

This is much more fun than watching the Sabres.  I feel like I can root for my team's interests without feeling like a traitor.

(No, I am not calling "tankers" traitors and no, I do not want to resurrect the debate in this thread.  Just talking about my own fun is all.)

You're right, it is much more fun.