Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I believe the longest regulation losing (winning) streak is 17 straight, 92-93 sharks tied with an older jets team... Could be wrong.... Do we have it in us to compete with history!!!!

I looked it up and the Caps share the record in 1974-75. I'd like to know what the longest losing streak of an established team is, not an expansion team. Damn, Irbe was on that team.

I looked it up and the Caps share the record in 1974-75. I'd like to know what the longest losing streak of an established team is, not an expansion team. Damn, Irbe was on that team.

I read that the jets in their 2nd year went 30 winless in a row and only won 9 games that season. I don't think we'll break history this year, but Damn, we will be close

I think it is time to honor Enroth with Carrion player of the week. 2 starts 13 GA. The stench is growing strong in this one, and he has the right team to press him to even greater lows.

I have asked repeatedly why the coach allows his goalies to get pounded. Yesterday, Fluery gave up three goals and was yanked. Enroth gets pounded and he leaves him in destroying his career GAA numbers.

I just want to point out that you were wrong when you said the worst they could do over a 10 game stretch was 1-9.

Yes, they're 11-0 over the last 10 games. Amazing. ;)

I believe the longest regulation losing (winning) streak is 17 straight, 92-93 sharks tied with an older jets team... Could be wrong.... Do we have it in us to compete with history!!!!

If we play Hodgson, Gorges, and The Mess for 25 minutes per game, we should be able to do it.

I read that the jets in their 2nd year went 30 winless in a row and only won 9 games that season. I don't think we'll break history this year, but Damn, we will be close

The Sabres are far from being amongst the worst teams in NHL history. Then again, most of the worst were usually 1st or 2nd yer expansion teams. I think one of the most unbelievable streaks was the 41 straight road losses the Senators had in 92-93. Losses............. no ties.

The Sabres are far from being amongst the worst teams in NHL history. Then again, most of the worst were usually 1st or 2nd yer expansion teams. I think one of the most unbelievable streaks was the 41 straight road losses the Senators had in 92-93. Losses............. no ties.

Nolan got better results than Rolston by about 10% wins, and he's actually getting even better this year. If you consider the roster, 10% improvement year to year would be considered to me near miraculous.

Nolan got better results than Rolston by about 10% wins, and he's actually getting even better this year. If you consider the roster, 10% improvement year to year would be considered to me near miraculous.

My bad. Nolan is getting worse results. ;)

He's getting less wins ;) than last year.

That's bad because we want to win ;) because we have such a good ;) roster.

Current standings through games played into 1/19. (Joisey game not included.)

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS - MPP

Buffalo 47 30 14 3 63 133

Edmonton 46 26 11 9 61 133

Carolina 46 25 16 5 55 127

Arizona 45 24 16 5 53 127

New Jersey 46 22 16 8 52 124

Philadelphia 47 22 18 7 51 121

Colorado 47 18 19 10 46 116

Columbus 44 21 20 3 45 121

Ottawa 44 18 18 8 44 120

Minnesota 44 19 20 5 43 119

MPP = Maximum Possible Points

5 teams in action. If Eulers don't take 2 from Washington, Sabres will be alone in 1st w/ same # of games played.

Leafs are about to blow it up.IMO. If they can get some ahem,cough, stars to waive their no trades they'll be moved for picks and prospects. Can the Toronto faithful stand a rebuild ? Stay tuned. We may have some competition for the shart.

Dave Nonis is going to do what Han Solo did in 12 parsecs. Make the Kessel Run.

Leafs are about to blow it up.IMO. If they can get some ahem,cough, stars to waive their no trades they'll be moved for picks and prospects. Can the Toronto faithful stand a rebuild ? Stay tuned. We may have some competition for the shart.

Even if they blow it up, there is no chance they can catch Buffalo. Can they slid into a top 5 pick? Maybe.

Even if they blow it up, there is no chance they can catch Buffalo. Can they slid into a top 5 pick? Maybe.

Atta boy. I like your spirit. I have a nagging doubt planted in my mind probably by a fellow sabrespaceout who said that the league wanted the Leafs to get that coveted #1 overall.

It's looking good for us at the moment. We need to come out of the all-star break and continue our winning streak. Something else to think about: Our ROW is terrible (or great!). We're currently at 8, EDM is at 9, and Arizona and Carolina are both at 13. Some solid ground to make up for them if they want to catch us.

It's looking good for us at the moment. We need to come out of the all-star break and continue our winning streak. Something else to think about: Our ROW is terrible (or great!). We're currently at 8, EDM is at 9, and Arizona and Carolina are both at 13. Some solid ground to make up for them if they want to catch us.

Sabres:

Lowest Goals for per game

Highest Goals against per game

Lowest shots for per game

Highest shots against per game

Good luck rest of the NHL. If it wasn't for that little winning streak in Nov, Buffalo would be somewhere around 24-25 points.

Sabres:

Lowest Goals for per game

Highest Goals against per game

Lowest shots for per game

Highest shots against per game

Good luck rest of the NHL. If it wasn't for that little winning streak in Nov, Buffalo would be somewhere around 24-25 points.

Yup, we're the best. There was some level of concern we lucked our way out of the Shart with that little streak, but as it turns out, we're good enough to overcome adversity. The CHL Sabres might be the toughest Sabres team mentally we've ever seen.

Yup, we're the best. There was some level of concern we lucked our way out of the Shart with that little streak, but as it turns out, we're good enough to overcome adversity. The CHL Sabres might be the toughest Sabres team mentally we've ever seen.

My gut feel is that they end up somewhere between 105-113 points. In a normal year, that would win it going away. This isn't a normal year, but if the other contenders wait until the trade deadline to sell off, it should be enough.

My gut feel is that they end up somewhere between 105-113 points. In a normal year, that would win it going away. This isn't a normal year, but if the other contenders wait until the trade deadline to sell off, it should be enough.

The deadline is March 2nd. Buffalo has only 4 home games in March... 9 on the road. EDM has a 6 game homestand against TOR, CBJ, PHI, WIN, COL, DAL. ARI has a whopping 10 home games in March, they also play BUF twice near the end of the month.

If BUF enters the deadline in the #1 spot, they'll walk away with this thing.

Edited by pi2000