Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Skinner has been back, Eric Staal has played one game. Looking at their analytics they are bound to have more losses.

And St. Louis Blues Forwards David Backes and TJ Oshie have both been diagnosed with concussions, possibly placing them in competition for the CHL Championship.

With Staal back in the lineup they outshot VAN 30-25 a couple nights ago, but still won.

Their shots for/against pct ranks 18th in the NHL... http://stats.hockeya...CT&sortdir=DESC

CAR is primed to rack up some loses here as Buffalo runs away with the CHL.

Edited by pi2000

Colorado takes on NYI in a big one tonight. NYI winning 1-0 at the end of the 1st.

Elsewhere Florida is down 2-1 with 5 min to go in the 3rd.

Take in mind standard CHL winning/losing jargon

Edited by WildCard

I can feel it all slipping away slowly...

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Two goals and two assists for Connor McDavid in Erie's 5-2 win over Plymouth.

Have faith, this sabres team knows how to come roaring back to steal a point late. Peg also with a point and Florida down late.

Current standings through games played 10/30.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 11 8 2 1 17

Carolina 8 6 0 2 14

Edmonton 10 5 4 1 11

Winnipeg 10 5 4 1 11

Arizona 9 5 3 1 11

Calgary 11 4 5 2 10

Arizona 9 5 3 1 11

NY I 10 4 6 0 8

Florida 8 2 3 3 7

Garth's Goobers out of the cellar! Florida has games in hand; hopefully they waste them.

Lames only team in action Friday.

Absolutely. 4 near octogenarians, a couple of bottles of muscatel, hearing aid batteries not quite up to snuff, and scoring can get rather boisterous. It's been years since Sunrise has been "boisterous."

I can't believe that you've been to her game. Small world.

Garth's Goobers out of the cellar! Florida has games in hand; hopefully they waste them.

Lames only team in action Friday.

Isles with a Carrion League Statement game. They may still be in this.

was looking at Carolina's schedule..... They've played their previous 5 games on the road. 6 of their first 8 games have been on the road. They finish the season with 15 games in March, 11 of them at home.... could see them plummet down the CHL standings late in the year. To compare, BUF will play 13 games in March only 4 of those at home.

was looking at Carolina's schedule..... They've played their previous 5 games on the road. 6 of their first 8 games have been on the road. They finish the season with 15 games in March, 11 of them at home.... could see them plummet down the CHL standings late in the year. To compare, BUF will play 13 games in March only 4 of those at home.

I can't picture anyone plummeting down the CHL standings late. At that point they any team in contention will be so close to the shart that they can smell it. That will keep the drive alive.

Current standings through games played 10/31.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 11 8 2 1 17

Carolina 8 6 0 2 14

Edmonton 10 5 4 1 11

Winnipeg 10 5 4 1 11

Arizona 9 5 3 1 11

Calgary 12 4 6 2 10

NY I 10 4 6 0 8

Florida 8 2 3 3 7

Everybody but the Lames in action tonight. Only 1 h-t-h: Desert Dogs @ Candy Canes.

We need a Carolina OT/SO Loss tonight

Don't we want Carolina to WIN in OT?

That would get another point counted against the Coyotes and Carolina would finally get a win. I'm getting nervous the longer it goes for them without a win. The Sabres are sure to slip up here and there and the last thing we need is to fall a handful of losses behind Carolina.

That would get another point counted against the Coyotes and Carolina would finally get a win. I'm getting nervous the longer it goes for them without a win. The Sabres are sure to slip up here and there and the last thing we need is to fall a handful of losses behind Carolina.

CHL jargan = everything is flipped

In the CHL a loss=a win.

That's a great idea! I'll start another thread to get nominations for them. :thumbsup:

There needs to be a limit on the number of Sabres on the all-star team. And can I nominate Benoit for captain of one of them?

Edited by Eleven