SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I really want there to be one. The idea of relegation seems about as close to a keeper league as I'm going to get 

I can guarantee I'm gonna be a cellar dweller in the upper first class privileged elitist league :P , can I do both?

Also, is anybody doing a survivor league?   I've organized a $$ survivor league the last bunch of years, I can set something up on Yahoo! if there's any interest... LMK.

I can guarantee I'm gonna be a cellar dweller in the upper first class privileged elitist league :P , can I do both?

Also, is anybody doing a survivor league?   I've organized a $$ survivor league the last bunch of years, I can set something up on Yahoo! if there's any interest... LMK.

SDS usually has a Pick 'em & a Survivor league on TBD if nobody here wants to do a separate one.

I would be interested in a survivor pool if someone runs it.

it

created a survivor group on yahoo

2 strikes

picks must be submitted by 1p ET on Sunday (if you want to pick the thur game, then get your pick in before kickoff)

must pick 2 teams starting week 13

link to join:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11971&password=moulson40genos

###### it

created a survivor group on yahoo

2 strikes

picks must be submitted by 1p ET on Sunday (if you want to pick the thur game, then get your pick in before kickoff)

must pick 2 teams starting week 13

link to join:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11971&password=moulson40genos

Eh why not, I'll play

There's a waiting list of posters waiting for a spot, right? People want relegation? Let the next poster on the waiting list replace whoever finished in last place. Maybe that would motivate wildcard to keep up with his roster once he's eliminated from playoff contention by week ten.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.