SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Just to confirm: You're in right Juju?

Just waiting on Ink and JJFiveOh.

Hey now, I made the playoffs last year! I think

Wow, how did I end up in second last??  Wasn't a great team but I deserved a better fate.  Oh well, thank goodness for Neo.

Congrats to Hank, JuJuFish, JJFiveOh and Murray's Rates for making the playoffs.  It was a tight battle the whole season with 8/12 teams finishing either 6-8 or 7-7.

Good luck to those in the playoffs and we will do it again next year!  :beer:

Nope lol.  Plus I remember Hank riding your ass all year to get you making changes :w00t:

I realize we are a ways out.  However, it's probably better throwing out draft dates earlier than later.  Season starts Thursday September 7th.  In years past we waited right until the end to ensure there's no camp injuries.  Does anyone have a preference for the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday prior to the season (Sept 4-6).  Usually around 9 or 930ish?

I realize we are a ways out.  However, it's probably better throwing out draft dates earlier than later.  Season starts Thursday September 7th.  In years past we waited right until the end to ensure there's no camp injuries.  Does anyone have a preference for the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday prior to the season (Sept 4-6).  Usually around 9 or 930ish?

Monday please. I have sports leagues the other nights

Monday please. I have sports leagues the other nights

Monday September 4th shall be the tentative date.  In case that ends up being problems for several others do you play all night in your other leagues?  Or would a later time still work if it had to be Tues or Wed?

Monday September 4th shall be the tentative date.  In case that ends up being problems for several others do you play all night in your other leagues?  Or would a later time still work if it had to be Tues or Wed?

Really depends on the day. Games range anywhere from 6pm to 9:45pm start times. I can find out though if that night doesn't work for others 

If there's an open spot, I'd like to join.

Also, 9/4 is Labor Day, just sayin'.

Ya but I figured by like 930 or so most people are back from the weekend.

I'll add you to the wait list.

Really depends on the day. Games range anywhere from 6pm to 9:45pm start times. I can find out though if that night doesn't work for others 

Ok.  Mon may work anyways.  We can see how it's looking when it get's a bit closer. 

Ok.  Mon may work anyways.  We can see how it's looking when it get's a bit closer. 

I get up at six.  930 I'm in bed!  10pm is lights out.  Somehow I got old.

Keep me on the wait list anyway though.  I'll find a way to stay up.

Can I get on that list too, Sir?

Can I get on that list too, Sir?

Done.

Wait, I already added you.  I have to double check but I think you're next on the list.  Only issue is there's only 3 left that have to confirm if they are in or not.

Looking back it looks like I didn't respond to you.  My bad, I put you on there though.  If one of the three back out you're in.

Edited by Derrico

Done.

Wait, I already added you.  I have to double check but I think you're next on the list.  Only issue is there's only 3 left that have to confirm if they are in or not.

Looking back it looks like I didn't respond to you.  My bad, I put you on there though.  If one of the three back out you're in.

Cool beans, dude.

Monday September 4th shall be the tentative date. In case that ends up being problems for several others do you play all night in your other leagues? Or would a later time still work if it had to be Tues or Wed?

I can do any day most likely. I have some live drafts I'll be attending but I'll bring my laptop. The later the better for me but I'm flexible

So JJFIVEOH is the last to respond.  He has not been on here since June 7th.  Anyone know if he's just taking a summer break or what's up?  If he's in great, if he's not Thorny is in.  Wait list for next year:

Taro

gilbert11

jsb

Eleven

So JJFIVEOH is the last to respond.  He has not been on here since June 7th.  Anyone know if he's just taking a summer break or what's up?  If he's in great, if he's not Thorny is in.  Wait list for next year:

Taro

gilbert11

jsb

Eleven

Clearly I Tonya Harding'd him..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.