SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I fundamentally don't understand how the tiebreaker works, but I am glad it put Derrico and Inkman below me in the standings. This way, if we decide Neo isn't active on the forums and not worthy of the avatar, we can go ahead and give it to one of those two.

Whoa whoa whoa.  That's not part of the deal :lol:

Where has Neo been lately anyways?

I dunno, man, that whole thing that caused Neo to leave and one of the most benign segments of that thread. Far stinkier poo has been flung with no effect. That's on Neo, not the thread.

Fair enough.  TBH I've never entered that thread.  Too bad some take such great offense that they just stop returning.  Same goes for Hoss.

Fair enough. TBH I've never entered that thread. Too bad some take such great offense that they just stop returning. Same goes for Hoss.

To me, Hoss will always be the idiot who believes white men are predisposed to see black men as violent gorillas who must be put down. I loathed his self-important social justice BS. I don't miss him and I hope he don't come back.

Edited by Hank

Guys..... This is the playoffs!!! Cmon, let's leave politics and lost brothers out of here..... I still have ptsd from my 1 week stint in the politics thread.

As for all you wankers, good luck in the playoffs..... I did not care about this week much until I realized that my win put me in the hunt.... Dammit

I dunno, man, that whole thing that caused Neo to leave and one of the most benign segments of that thread. Far stinkier poo has been flung with no effect. That's on Neo, not the thread.

That's not why he left.

He posted a horrible thing directed at PA, for which I called him out.  He then quickly edited that post in question, but it was out there long enough for me and, possibly, others to read.

A horrible post that, thankfully, was not quoted prior to his edit.  He questioned my calling him out and then he and I had a brief exchange at the conclusion of which he announced his farewell.  I did express by hope that he return and he was active at least once after that time, but ...

That's not why he left.

He posted a horrible thing directed at PA, for which I called him out.  He then quickly edited that post in question, but it was out there long enough for me and, possibly, others to read.

A horrible post that, thankfully, was not quoted prior to his edit.  He questioned my calling him out and then he and I had a brief exchange at the conclusion of which he announced his farewell.  I did express by hope that he return and he was active at least once after that time, but ...

I'm signing in one last time and then I'm out.   Completely out.

That you'd accuse someone of this and refuse his repeated requests to present your evidence angers me and makes me sad.  To return your gratuitous sentiment, I thought better of you.

You're timing's wrong.  You did not call me out before I edited any post.  What a self congratulating pat on your own back!  I edit 3/4ths of my posts, including the one you allude to in despicable terms and without evidence.   I edited it long before you posted.  Your post had nothing to do with my edit.  "Neo did mean stuff, only I saw it, he's changed it, and i'm NOT gonna say what it was."  Cowardly.  By the way, it was in response to someone indicating i'd send a limo for Hitler.  I guess I missed you calling that post out.  Maybe that one's not so bad.

I've asked you to man up and spit it out.   I've acknowledged that whatever I wrote was likely edited for grammar or syntax, and not meaning.  I stand by every post i've made.  I suspect whatever words originally appeared captured what I meant and the editing was merely designed to improve the writing.  I may have said a biting thing to the guy who suggested I'm a Hitler foot soldier.  By the way, even in my edit, the words and the bite remain.  What's your point?

Why did I leave?  It has nothing do do with Mike Pence's shoulder and everything to do with ad hominem attacks, lazy labeling of broad swaths of people,  and manufactured web drama.  In short, I lost interest when ideas went away.

Edited by Neo

I'm still going to put forth the idea that everyone who finished below Whiskey should get an avatar. After all, if you can't beat a team that wasn't managed at all for most of the season, do you deserve to avoid punishment? :P

I like this too

And another member leaves. Hope you come back, neo

I'm signing in one last time and then I'm out.   Completely out.

That you'd accuse someone of this and refuse his repeated requests to present your evidence angers me and makes me sad.  To return your gratuitous sentiment, I thought better of you.

You're timing's wrong.  You did not call me out before I edited any post.  What a self congratulating pat on your own back!  I edit 3/4ths of my posts, including the one you allude to in despicable terms and without evidence.   I edited it long before you posted.  Your post had nothing to do with my edit.  "Neo did mean stuff, only I saw it, he's changed it, and i'm NOT gonna say what it was."  Cowardly.  By the way, it was in response to someone indicating i'd send a limo for Hitler.  I guess I missed you calling that post out.  Maybe that one's not so bad.

I've asked you to man up and spit it out.   I've acknowledged that whatever I wrote was likely edited for grammar or syntax, and not meaning.  I stand by every post i've made.  I suspect whatever words originally appeared captured what I meant and the editing was merely designed to improve the writing.  I may have said a biting thing to the guy who suggested I'm a Hitler foot soldier.  By the way, even in my edit, the words and the bite remain.  What's your point?

Why did I leave?  It has nothing do do with Mike Pence's shoulder and everything to do with ad hominem attacks, lazy labeling of broad swaths of people,  and manufactured web drama.  In short, I lost interest when ideas went away.

I have sent you a PM.  Please watch for it.  Thanks.

If you want I will clear the air in public.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.