SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I picked up j hill and Fournette is a rookie going against a stout texan line... want to see how he does... also cooper against a weak D and realized we were head to head this week... so if you want to do it later ill consider lets discuss after first week. You waited too long to accept --- buyers remorse...

PS Good luck this weekend...

No buyers remorse, I'm good with the team I drafted.

Still have a chance, down 20 points with Bradford and Gates still on my list.  We shall see.

I still have Diggs, Bradford's favorite target.

In hindsight I'm thankful you cancelled the trade. Fournette must have had 30 touches yesterday.

I still have Diggs, Bradford's favorite target.

In hindsight I'm thankful you cancelled the trade. Fournette must have had 30 touches yesterday.

. Pretty much a wash tho because Amari did well and with ODell out I didnt have much behind... Hoping Gates has a big nite... but yea like I said I have a chance but admitted slim one. Can we combine teams... lol.

My game against True is coming down to the wire here because Drew Brees has suddenly become Trent Edwards 

Fantasy heartbreak: I thought I won by 2 points. Then I noticed you still had Anderson going. Sadness ensued. I suppose he could break a limb while fumbling his next carry, but aside from that, I'm d-u-n dun.

Sorry guys, too late on both counts. Waiver wire is set so the team ranked the lowest gets first priority.

Also, the wait time is in place so everyone has a chance to submit their claims rather than sitting at their computer and submitting it immediately on Sunday. It's the same settings as every other league including yahoo leagues.

Sorry guys, too late on both counts. Waiver wire is set so the team ranked the lowest gets first priority.

Also, the wait time is in place so everyone has a chance to submit their claims rather than sitting at their computer and submitting it immediately on Sunday. It's the same settings as every other league including yahoo leagues.

I know why the wait time exists, I just want to make it shorter. Maybe one day instead of two. That way, if I miss my waiver claim, I have time to looks elsewhere

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.