SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Fantasy football isn't gambling though. Nope, definitely not.

It's def gambling, any way you slice it, it's fun, maybe more fun and involved than gambling say at the track or table. But if you're putting money up then I can't disagree with that.... I'm also ok with it being out there, addicts will be addicts

It's def gambling, any way you slice it, it's fun, maybe more fun and involved than gambling say at the track or table. But if you're putting money up then I can't disagree with that.... I'm also ok with it being out there, addicts will be addicts

Oh, I definitely think it should be legal (as should other forms of sports betting). It was just a dig at those who cling to the claim that it should be legal because it's not gambling. 

• 6 months later...

Welcome back everyone!!  Yes I know it's only July 18th and the NFL season doesn't start for another 52 days........

However, just want to throw out there that I will be running the 3rd Annual Sabrespace Fantasy Football League again this year. 

15' Winner - JuJu Fish

14' Winner - TrueBlue

If you were in the league last year you are automatically in again this season if you want to continue.  Please confirm with me if you want in again over the next couple of weeks.  Extended from last year Neo and Deluca are the first two on the wait list if anyone wants to drop out.  I want everyone to stay but please only join again if you are willing to run your team all season and not just draft and forget about it.  The great thing about this league is how difficult it is due to how active and competitive everyone is.

Also, I feel like the rule change to PPR last year went well.  However, I'm open to suggested changes if anyone wants to throw anything out there.  If I remember correctly, 6 point TD, 2 QB and Keeper were all voted down last year.

Anyways, just wanted to Welcome everyone back and hope for another fun season full of bragging rights.  I have to do better then the past two years don't I?!

In, and not in last this year. Do I get my choice of draft position because I tanked?

HAHHAHAHAHA.  Nope, it's Sabrespace FF League's Official position.  This is much better then the NHL lottery, we eliminate tanking completely!

Welcome aboard guys.  Once August hits, we can begin looking up days for late August/early September that work for the draft.

Welcome back everyone!!  Yes I know it's only July 18th and the NFL season doesn't start for another 52 days........

However, just want to throw out there that I will be running the 3rd Annual Sabrespace Fantasy Football League again this year. 

15' Winner - JuJu Fish

14' Winner - TrueBlue

If you were in the league last year you are automatically in again this season if you want to continue.  Please confirm with me if you want in again over the next couple of weeks.  Extended from last year Neo and Deluca are the first two on the wait list if anyone wants to drop out.  I want everyone to stay but please only join again if you are willing to run your team all season and not just draft and forget about it.  The great thing about this league is how difficult it is due to how active and competitive everyone is.

Also, I feel like the rule change to PPR last year went well.  However, I'm open to suggested changes if anyone wants to throw anything out there.  If I remember correctly, 6 point TD, 2 QB and Keeper were all voted down last year.

Anyways, just wanted to Welcome everyone back and hope for another fun season full of bragging rights.  I have to do better then the past two years don't I?!

Confirming in, if there's room. Grateful!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.