SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I won this week and went from 4th to 6th. If the tiebreaker is head to head, not sure why I'm behind Derrico. 

I honestly have no idea what tiebreakers are lol.  Whatever the default is.  I promise next year will be points for.  I'd be winning all tie breakers if I just made that change!

I honestly have no idea what tiebreakers are lol.  Whatever the default is.  I promise next year will be points for.  I'd be winning all tie breakers if I just made that change!

I agree with that, regardless of what the default is, you are ahead of me based on what it SHOULD be. 

In my big money fantasy league I have now lost Charles, Foster and Edelman to season ending injuries. I can probably back into the playoffs, but highest points bonus and chances of winning are drastically reduced.

:censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Not over yet. Trying to seek some revenge from you fleecing me in that trade!

Well you will get it, Damn I'm just not having any luck this season.

Unfortunately, that trade didn't work out well for you, but you still seem to have a strong team, who could've known lacy would've become what he has

He was always a fatty, even going back to Bama days

Yea, but he looked bigger this season. The team will never say so there's no way to be sure, but his general lack of balance while running certainly seems to support the idea he's carrying extra weight. It appeared to me his power became useless because he couldn't keep his feet upon contact.

Yea, but he looked bigger this season. The team will never say so there's no way to be sure, but his general lack of balance while running certainly seems to support the idea he's carrying extra weight. It appeared to me his power became useless because he couldn't keep his feet upon contact.

I certainly agree that he doesn't seem to have any pop this year, looks like starks has taken over. UB guy right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.