SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Full disclosure and for the league's consideration ...

I would like to discuss my team with my son, who's a member here.   I'll seek his advice and allow him to post roster moves, etc, if i'm working or otherwise missing deadlines.   He'll join me for the draft, for instance.

This is probably something you all do with friends and family ....  but I'm an above board guy.   Any objection, let me know ...  

I would like to discuss my team with my son, who's a member here. I'll seek his advice and allow him to post roster moves, etc, if i'm working or otherwise missing deadlines. He'll join me for the draft, for instance.

This is probably something you all do with friends and family .... but I'm an above board guy. Any objection, let me know ...

i have no issue with this

I would like to discuss my team with my son, who's a member here.   I'll seek his advice and allow him to post roster moves, etc, if i'm working or otherwise missing deadlines.   He'll join me for the draft, for instance.

This is probably something you all do with friends and family ....  but I'm an above board guy.   Any objection, let me know ...

That's no problem. It'll just give us twice the bragging rights when you don't win haha.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Laetitia Casta, The Goddess of Liberty, and dedicate my season to her form.

Those of you who've embraced or rejected my philosophies around humanity and the human condition will recognize my deep seated fondness for Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. The French have Marianne, a national symbol of the French Republic, an allegory of liberty and reason, and a portrayal of the Goddess of Liberty.

Marianne is displayed in many places in France and holds a place of honour in town halls and law courts. She symbolizes the "Triumph of the Republic", a bronze sculpture overlooking the Place de la Nation in Paris. Her profile stands out on the official government logo of the country, is engraved on French coins and appears on French postage stamps; it also was featured on the former franc currency. Marianne is one of the most prominent symbols of the French Republic, and is officially used on most government documents.

Marianne is a significant republican symbol, opposed to monarchy, and an icon of freedom and democracy against all forms of dictatorship. Other national symbols of France include the tricolor flag, the national motto Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité, the national anthem La Marseillaise, the coat of arms and the official Great Seal of France.

Several years ago, France chose Ms. Casta to pose for a statue of Marianne. If she's good enough for the French when personifying Marianne, she's good enough for me. CastaNettes is my interNET homage to Ms. Casta and the ideals Marianne represents.

#lifecracksmeup

post-1462-0-96527600-1472434350_thumb.jpeg

Edited by N'eo

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Latetia Casta, The Goddess of Liberty, and dedicate my season to her form.

Those of you who've embraced or rejected my philosophies around humanity and the human condition will recognize my deep seated fondness for Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. The French have Marianne, a national symbol of the French Republic, an allegory of liberty and reason, and a portrayal of the Goddess of Liberty.

Marianne is displayed in many places in France and holds a place of honour in town halls and law courts. She symbolizes the "Triumph of the Republic", a bronze sculpture overlooking the Place de la Nation in Paris. Her profile stands out on the official government logo of the country, is engraved on French coins and appears on French postage stamps; it also was featured on the former franc currency. Marianne is one of the most prominent symbols of the French Republic, and is officially used on most government documents.

Marianne is a significant republican symbol, opposed to monarchy, and an icon of freedom and democracy against all forms of dictatorship. Other national symbols of France include the tricolor flag, the national motto Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité, the national anthem La Marseillaise, the coat of arms and the official Great Seal of France.

Several years ago, France chose Ms. Casta to pose for a statue of Marianne. If she's good enough for the French when personifying Marianne, she's good enough for me. CastaNettes is my interNET homage to Ms. Casta and the ideals Marianne represents.

#lifecracksmeup

:lol: Something tells me you have been a good addition to this league.....

5 days until the draft!!  Everyone enjoy the long weekend and I'll see you in the draft room on Tuesday.  Draft is at 9pm, but try and get in a few minutes early if possible. 

Don't forget to stock up on a fine beverage for the event (I'm looking at you True, wasn't it you that had to run out an hour before last year?)  I'm thinking of a nice Ale.  Maybe Flying Monkeys Smashbomb Atomic IPA.  Good stuff.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/flying-monkeys-smashbomb-atomic-ipa/256172#.V8gu7WeFOUk

I may be able to make it after all, so how does the draft work? Just together in and it walks you right through?

They have mock drafts live at all times that you can enter and get used to how it works.Our league is a standard format.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/draftcenter/mockdrafts?leagueId=2631523

I might have to work late on draft night. I don't want to delay or change anything.

Just put me down for:

Antonio Brown

Julio Jones

Cam Newton

Todd Gurley

David Johnson

Rob Gronkowski

Denver.

You guys can have ANY of the remaining 1,500 players. As many as you want, too.

What exactly happened that you need the invite? It's showing you as an active member. So you just be able to go to nfl.com/fantasy and then log in. After you log in there is a link to 'your teams'. If you forgot your log in or password there is a reset button where they will email it to you.

Let me know if you have trouble with that.

What exactly happened that you need the invite? It's showing you as an active member. So you just be able to go to nfl.com/fantasy and then log in. After you log in there is a link to 'your teams'. If you forgot your log in or password there is a reset button where they will email it to you.

Let me know if you have trouble with that.

I have completely forgotten the account I had for NFL.com

WildCard9315 Derrico, sorry about this

No worries, was really busy this morning but just came on to ensure you're ok logging on.  You're good now?

Any truth to the rumor that you guys just all agreed to forfeit the season to me? I don't blame you. Sometimes it's better to end it quickly than succumb to the slow pain of inevitability.

HAHAHHAHAH, well you did win it the first year and weren't you runner up or atleast a playoff team last season?  Doesn't bother me.  Last year was just a test as I'm not use to PPR leagues, now I've got it down.

I'm going to see if we can get this thread pined for the day as it's draft day.

Ok I emailed you the link to the league.

Also here it is

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2631523

Let me know if you have access to it or not.

Account is set up but I don't see the league invite. Email or directly from NFL.com?

In your account go to "My Teams".

It should be in there.

Appreciate the PIN mods :thumbsup:

I don't have permission to view the link. Can you send the invite to my new email? I think I pm'd it to you

A lot of work for a solidly last place team. You're all welcome for the wins :lol:

Hahahhaha, ok.  What I have to do is delete your existing team and then send invite to your new email.  I'll do it now and sign in right away if you can.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.