SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Yawn. 3-0, suck it! I'm this league's Patriots, minus the cheating...maybe  :ph34r:

This is deeply disappointing.

Wait, did I already beat my projected 0-14 season?!  I'm middle of the back in points scored through 3 weeks and with Bell back in my lineup I expect a nice little run coming.  Nobody saw the Larry Fitzgerald pick coming :D

so in my fantasy league I just made this trade after going 0-3 to start the year...

Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, Jon Stewart and I got Amari Cooper, Lagarrett Blount, Donte Montcrief

I know trading Brown is crazy and when Bryant comes back but I can't wait that long. Basically my season is over anyways. 

so in my fantasy league I just made this trade after going 0-3 to start the year...

Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, Jon Stewart and I got Amari Cooper, Lagarrett Blount, Donte Montcrief

I know trading Brown is crazy and when Bryant comes back but I can't wait that long. Basically my season is over anyways.

Dude, you got worked on that trade.

What?  Wow man, I'm going to have to guarantee you a spot in our league next year.

lol I only do 1 football league.  Once hockey starts I pretty much stop paying attention.

If I get owned so be it, I could be mathematically eliminated in 3 weeks anyways so figured I would go all in. Brown's QB is out for 4-6 weeks. Dez is out for at least another 6 weeks, and Stewart sucks.  All or nothing was my philosophy.

Edited by LGR4GM

I'm willing to part with lacy.... Make me an offer again lol

The players I would be offering you are already proposed to dEnnis, if he doesn't respond by mid afternoon tomorrow I'll make you an offer

What do you want for Keenan Allen?

Make me an offer

Everyone laughed at Le'veon Bell going first overall.  Who's laughing now :beer:

Considering the way Forsett has started the year, I couldn't have asked for more out of my top 2 guys (other than Bell taking it to the house in ot which he almost did I suppose).

I accepted the trade.  It won't go thru until Monday however according the site.  

That's right.  There is a 3 or 5 day window (can't remember) where the league members can vote against the trade.  If (I think) 2/3 of the remaining members vote against the trade then the trade will be voided.  However, looks like a fair one to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.