SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Hmmm, I need a better TE.... Shoot me your thoughts, we may be able to work something out

With Bryant out Witten will be a stats monster. I can't give you both him and Forte for Lacy, and I don't see a second player on your team that's enough of an upgrade over what I have to balance it out.

I am. What're you looking for?

Bryant and gordon

With Bryant out Witten will be a stats monster. I can't give you both him and Forte for Lacy, and I don't see a second player on your team that's enough of an upgrade over what I have to balance it out.

Bryant and gordon

Could be lacy and Miller and then take your pick of what's left and gimme a low one of yours to make it a 3 player trade

No worries . I was actually going to cancel it today because I think Gordon will be something special

Still, Bryant/Allen are on the market for another team willing to part with a RB

Keenan Allen for Danny Woodhead?  I take the opposite stance on Gordon and don't think he's looked good at all.  Meanwhile, Woodhead catches much more passes and gets all the goal line work.  Especially since you have Gordon, if he goes down Woodhead could be a top 10 RB.

Keenan Allen for Danny Woodhead?  I take the opposite stance on Gordon and don't think he's looked good at all.  Meanwhile, Woodhead catches much more passes and gets all the goal line work.  Especially since you have Gordon, if he goes down Woodhead could be a top 10 RB.

I can't in good faith do that straight up. It was Gordon's first game, and he'll be the actual RB whereas Woodhead is a good flex, and I already have that in Matthews. 

Hey Qwk, wanna part with one of Ellington or Sankey?

Welp. Romo got injured.  ######.

Nice win, Blue (and nice squad, even the bench did awesome).

Was there ever any doubt? :D

One catch for Jones?!  One?!  Put up big numbers but you put up even larger ones.  Nice win.  I really wanted to split the first two games but hopefully Le'veon Bell's return can pull me out of this 0-2 hole.

Obviously the generic season predictions generated after the draft knew more about your team than you did.

Good thing I left crabtree on the bench!!

Breaking news: Whiskey's fantasy football team is bad. Did you also know that he disagrees with Freeman on politics?

Was there ever any doubt? :D

Obviously the generic season predictions generated after the draft knew more about your team than you did.

Breaking news: Whiskey's fantasy football team is bad. Did you also know that he disagrees with Freeman on politics?

Buuuurrrrrrnnnnnnnn :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.