SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

The players I would be offering you are already proposed to dEnnis, if he doesn't respond by mid afternoon tomorrow I'll make you an offer

Make me an offer

I'll go back and check. I might stand pat for now, looks like you're busy with other proposals as it is. 

Everyone laughed at Le'veon Bell going first overall. Who's laughing now :beer:

Considering the way Forsett has started the year, I couldn't have asked for more out of my top 2 guys (other than Bell taking it to the house in ot which he almost did I suppose).

Who laughed? He was speculated as the top pick in every pre draft article I read and show I watched.

Who laughed? He was speculated as the top pick in every pre draft article I read and show I watched.

Maybe just True Blue, but that guys been riding my ass harder than a Broke Back Mountain marathon lately anyways.....

I really like Allen, I'd have to think about it for a bit, are you looking to do 1 for 1

I'd love to jump into any Lacy discussion.  See anyone you like on my roster?

I fundamentally don't understand this trade that was agreed to. WildCard is giving up the better QB, the better RB, and adding a piece on top of it. That's almost as bad as Liger's trade in his other league.

I don't care for the trade either.  However, I'm not willing to say WildCard is giving up the better RB since the Chargers haven't shown they're going to actually give him that many touches.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.