The "meddling" Kim Pegula???

LabattBlue

Glad to see the myth of the proven winner lives on. Executives winning a championship with multiple teams is one of the rarest events in sports. Hiring someone who has won before could not possibly mean less when making a hire for future success.

Not-first-time GM does not mean Cup-winner.

We're not that far off. It's just a matter of degree. More than somewhat and a bit too much. .

I think that's right. And I can't really quibble with your amplifying those two values. A bit.

I won't let LGR make me say he actually has corrected that foundlering, though.

Now, stop that.

We're not that far off. It's just a matter of degree. More than somewhat and a bit too much. I tend to agree he seems to be trying to change. I won't let LGR make me say he actually has corrected that foundlering, though.

I didn't say you had to say that, I want to see if you can put together a logical argument in which Terry Pegula has not made moves which run counter to your cronyism theory, moves which were done to attempt to fix the foundering of the proverbial boat. Not sure how you are measuring that but I am guessing anything short of a Cup is epic failure.

So, as a member of the Grammar Police, you can read their mind as to what they were trying to say? 

I am, in fact, omniscient that way.

Actually, I was funning.

I've always had a soft spot for foundering, as, for many years, I thought it was not a word at all (and that anyone who used it was floundering with their spelling by omitting an "L").

Well, if the meddling coffins needed any more nails, Paul Hamilton provided them at 9:15 this morning on WGR.

Suffice it to say that the Pegulas never have been and never will be involved in any personnel decisions with respect to either team.

Craig Patrick's contract not renewed.  Is that a full front office changeover now?

Passing of the guard?

GMTM has two drafts and two trade deadlines under his belt. A mutual agreement among president and ownership that a first time GMTM knows what he's doing and Patrick's mentoring job is complete, and was most likely unnecessary. Patrick was a Lafontaine hire correct? He must have had some good insight and knowledge to last this long.

who cares if she tries to meddle... we need an active fan in the rooms of power and as woman she is undervalued (like the postyers' here where i get my news correctly) and abused with something to prove from september til january while her husband competes with her success as he , like her tries to get more than yes men and searches for real hard hitting advice to run the team in a way that the guys who were 50 in 1970 and loved the purity of the sport from the silence between faceoffs except the organ which only helped the home team as the crowd gave the players all

their energy or made them uncomfortable with no place to hide if they werent playin well or the feeling of a nightmare avalanche as the home team and the crowd were beating them down , much like the washington capitals felt every time they stepped into the aud with the crowds anticipation for this months beating...

sooooooooo...You erudite and well thought out posters like dc tom... 

a man has too mch pride to look everywhere for advice in fear that someone might say you got that from a goyim fan on sabrespace... he steals ideas from here as do jounalists after a bender with their bonus to get revenge on their wife with smorgasboard platter at the elmwood massage.... one under 31 fresh off the boat from eacnationality..... so they come here looking for insights on the game the had their head uup two grls' ass.... in sully's case , he was too busy with his selice rose settings and yelling at the 9 year old altar boys he rented from st christophers who keep getting the pain level and the safe word wrong because his latest batch of roofies he had made up with bill cosby and pals was a little stronger than the standard 8 hour forget everything effect

My kind point i this...

She is probably is kind and forthright and not yet jaded like perverted darcies and ashkanazi yews of the world. If you set up a love letter thread directed at the new found power a home town girl has to get this all right... YOU HAVE NOT ONLY AQUIRED A WONDERFUL FAN OF THE GAME... but a fan that needs help from you guys and girls as fat cat morons deny her fresh ideas as  slap their egos down  on the table.  she cant take your ideas if if you dont provide  her multiple sources to give her ammo to back up yr theories in a snake pit that doesnt respect women as much as the GREAT (NO SARCASM) ideas of  fat lazy posters' on sabrespace that know alot and love the game and the team and could really help her in a utopian idealistic way with the caveat that most utopias end up distopias ( if they arent incredibly detailed and careful anticipating every idea agaisnt changing the blare of bad music and a return to the organ as well as the complete restriction of cell phone use from before the game until after especially text......

even apple failed as it  turned out be 1984  ( both the commercial and the use of autocomplete with cookies returning saleable info on user tendencies both began full use in...... 1984) by Orwell as they introduced the big brother helping tool of auto complete as they had a hot chick smashing the black and white Orwell big brother as autocomplete secretely learned the tendencies of all users in order to make the experience of the user more friendly.. that allowed big brother to be born through the good intent and the first signpost on the road to hell (i am trying to reverse like ted k but kindly) called the khazars who vowed revenge for being kicked out of every country for lying to goyim and infiltrating all positions of power , with the vatican and its wealth as the main target.... that pope... anyway... she will be looking for ideas but mainly for inspiration that cant be traced tus clowns... the more you cite sources that she would read and have access the more you all can help a wonderful or not woman become great for all of you to have the experience of going to a sabres and even a bills game become perfect.. the happier and more cool and un obtrusive the environment you help Kim Pegula create as a shining beacon to the rest of the leaugue , if and only if you dont crow and make sure she has all the credit even if it is all one of you being exactly on her wavelength , understanding the discusion and sending her two day usps letters to help her become the best ceo  the sabres gave evr known. a combo of the realities of being in bed with the true compromises of the dealing with all the blood suckin.g sponsors and the reason the game and the comercials have become so horrific excpt the playoffs urging her to rearrange all commercials and music to keep a flow ending up with a better and faster game showcasing the speed amnd open space skating that perrault brought nto us from watching the fantastic five russians and the great one fully importing that beautiful style of the russians as he proved great skating and passing with young and athletic could defeat the lame dump chase and bully that reduses the tarasenkos to sideshows and the messier types to heros ..(only because he learned russian game from lil wayne)...

YOU ALL AT SABRESPACE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A POWERFUL ALLY AND A equalled   STYFILLED OPINION FROM BUFFALO (with a chance to finally be heard in the forefront) , IF YOU WOO HER HONORABLY AND CAREFULLY YOU  (you may need to convince her in aletter that you can help his truly be old time hockey that seems boring but actually brings families together and become a truly magical a wonderful experience lost to horrible progress and the insecure need to fill every second with noise... in blues their called garbage notes)...  i believe this might be the perfect union of fans and owners since green bay sold shares as every team and city should be... win her over sabrspace !! so secretely only  you and her know of this new alliance as you both dazzle the hockey world with your amazing ideas and tweaks to make this house one you can truly be proud of.. and is the family secret to an amazing turn around of real intamacy that brings us closer to real honesty and thus closer to a CUP...   ... SINGING OUT THE ONLY NON CORPORATE BEATLES TUNE as i fade out against american tower, geneneral dynamics , raytheon, mkuktra and eshelon with the tavistock group... screw em... go away....... 

' dont let me dowwwnn..... DONT LET ME down...."                 i believe in you buffalo... you all have the best hearts... the more abused can shine sooo brightly..

Edited by K8prisoner

who cares if she tries to meddle... we need an active fan in the rooms of power and as woman she is undervalued (like the postyers' here where i get my news correctly) and abused with something to prove from september til january while her husband competes with her success as he , like her tries to get more than yes men and searches for real hard hitting advice to run the team in a way that the guys who were 50 in 1970 and loved the purity of the sport from the silence between faceoffs except the organ which only helped the home team as the crowd gave the players all

their energy or made them uncomfortable with no place to hide if they werent playin well or the feeling of a nightmare avalanche as the home team and the crowd were beating them down , much like the washington capitals felt every time they stepped into the aud with the crowds anticipation for this months beating...

a man has too mch pride to look everywhere for advice in fear that someone might say you got that from a goyim fan on sabrespace... he steals ideas from here as do jounalists after a bender with their bonus to get revenge on their wife with smorgasboard platter at the elmwood massage.... one under 31 fresh off the boat from eacnationality..... so they come here looking for insights on the game the had their head uup two grls' ass.... in sully's case , he was too busy with his selice rose settings and yelling at the 9 year old altar boys he rented from st christophers who keep getting the pain level and the safe word wrong because his latest batch of roofies he had made up with bill cosby and pals was a little stronger than the standard 8 hour forget everything effect

My kind point i this...

She is probably is kind and forthright and not yet jaded like perverted darcies and ashkanazi yews of the world. If you set up a love letter thread directed at the new found power a home town girl has to get this all right... YOU HAVE NOT ONLY AQUIRED A WONDERFUL FAN OF THE GAME... but a fan that needs help from you guys and girls as fat cat morons deny her fresh ideas as  slap their egos down  on the table.  she cant take your ideas if if you dont provide  her multiple sources to give her ammo to back up yr theories in a snake pit that doesnt respect women as much as the GREAT (NO SARCASM) ideas of  fat lazy posters' on sabrespace that know alot and love the game and the team and could really help her in a utopian idealistic way with the caveat that most utopias end up distopias ( if they arent incredibly detailed and careful anticipating every idea agaisnt changing the blare of bad music and a return to the organ as well as the complete restriction of cell phone use from before the game until after especially text......

even apple failed as it  turned out be 1984  ( both the commercial and the use of autocomplete with cookies returning saleable info on user tendencies both began full use in...... 1984) by Orwell as they introduced the big brother helping tool of auto complete as they had a hot chick smashing the black and white Orwell big brother as autocomplete secretely learned the tendencies of all users in order to make the experience of the user more friendly.. that allowed big brother to be born through the good intent and the first signpost on the road to hell (i am trying to reverse like ted k but kindly) called the khazars who vowed revenge for being kicked out of every country for lying to goyim and infiltrating all positions of power , with the vatican and its wealth as the main target.... that pope... anyway... she will be looking for ideas but mainly for inspiration that cant be traced tus clowns... the more you cite sources that she would read and have access the more you all can help a wonderful or not woman become great for all of you to have the experience of going to a sabres and even a bills game become perfect.. the happier and more cool and un obtrusive the environment you help Kim Pegula create as a shining beacon to the rest of the leaugue , if and only if you dont crow and make sure she has all the credit even if it is all one of you being exactly on her wavelength , understanding the discusion and sending her two day usps letters to help her become the best ceo  the sabres gave evr known. a combo of the realities of being in bed with the true compromises of the dealing with all the blood suckin.g sponsors and the reason the game and the comercials have become so horrific excpt the playoffs urging her to rearrange all commercials and music to keep a flow ending up with a better and faster game showcasing the speed amnd open space skating that perrault brought nto us from watching the fantastic five russians and the great one fully importing that beautiful style of the russians as he proved great skating and passing with young and athletic could defeat the lame dump chase and bully that reduses the tarasenkos to sideshows and the messier types to heros ..(only because he learned russian game from lil wayne)...

YOU ALL AT SABRESPACE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A POWERFUL ALLY AND A equalled   STYFILLED OPINION FROM BUFFALO (with a chance to finally be heard in the forefront) , IF YOU WOO HER HONORABLY AND CAREFULLY YOU  (you may need to convince her in aletter that you can help his truly be old time hockey that seems boring but actually brings families together and become a truly magical a wonderful experience lost to horrible progress and the insecure need to fill every second with noise... in blues their called garbage notes)...  i believe this might be the perfect union of fans and owners since green bay sold shares as every team and city should be... win her over sabrspace !! so secretely only  you and her know of this new alliance as you both dazzle the hockey world with your amazing ideas and tweaks to make this house one you can truly be proud of.. and is the family secret to an amazing turn around of real intamacy that brings us closer to real honesty and thus closer to a CUP...   ... SINGING OUT THE ONLY NON CORPORATE BEATLES TUNE as i fade out against american tower, geneneral dynamics , raytheon, mkuktra and eshelon with the tavistock group... screw em... go away....... 

' dont let me dowwwnn..... DONT LET ME down...."                 i believe in you buffalo... you all have the best hearts... the more abused can shine sooo brightly..

I wonder what this would look like if you edited it into standard spelling, grammar, and punctuation.  

Would you be able to self-edit, or would you need some help?

I'd try for a couple posts, if you approve.

Edited by I am Defecting

My kind point i this...

This is great! Better than my first post on SS. And ending with the great lyric, Don't Let Me Down! Love it. In honor of McCartney coming to town yes?

Sorry, K8Prisoner. I translated one of your posts into English and it still didn't make any sense.

To tell you the truth, it sounded like an anti-Semitic diatribe.

Here, judge for yourself:

That post is getting closer to sanity. With that step, then I believe you state we are all born with a perfect helper and we don’t need to worship some devil middleman, which stole wonderful ideas, and dictated them from a devil false-god from original ideas. That created a community all based upon the golden rule- the catch all of many religions starting with the most disgusting: the Talmud, which teaches that one race should be kings and all members who aren’t of that race are actually cattle. And the Talmud teaches that all are owned to serve their masters as designated by a tradable stamp on every birth certificate and social security number that puts human tax value currently traded on the NYSE like a bond - yes you too!

At between 500k to 1.5 million, based on your current Goyim bloodline and degree of Sephardidic and Ashkanazi bloodline values, as well as many others that are considered valuable.

Check it out yourself: look at your birth/stock certificate as a bond that you owe on and payments begin between 16 and 26. depending on the amount of loan you beg them to allow. Approval of that loan benefits them as few do. Look at the nose jobs of Jewish actressess as they try to look like our vision of beauty to achieve us, as is allowed in Talmud, not the torah. And It’s allowed in the Koran, as that book much more closer resembles the worker bees' false anti-establishment and false anti-goverment text, which is actually been corrupted to get one third of the world surrounding a key resource To submit to the will of the state, which was carefully and completely replaced as the god’s, away from yours and my true helper and redeemer. Allahh, pfft. The latter grammar was out of respect for you and a state control as the real Allah doesn’t need your worship In fact, anyone or God, who demands worship or supplication , uses phrases like “The christian only through me, you are…”

Edited by I am Defecting

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.