OT: We are going to be nailed by a blizzard Wednesday

They go east all the way to Syracuse. I don't think they go as far west as Buffalo. Those people don't deserve good pizza anyway.

Owner's from Fairport. 1st store opened in Palmyra and burned down this past summer. Rebuilt bigger than original footprint. Many shops between Ra-cha-cha and Syracuse. Never seen 1 in Buffalo.

In celebration of the blizzard, I just watched Frozen for the first time. I'm really excited to have that song stuck in my head for the next 6-8 months. Also, Mark's Pizza is closed. WTF?

My roommate and I skied down Park Ave tonight to 7-11 and grabbed some frozen pizza. We didn't even think of calling for delivery cuz we would of felt bad having anyone drive just to give us food. lol

Just finished hockey game here in northern Westchester Cty. When I left to go to play it was 43 degrees, now it is 30 degrees 2 hours later and dropping. Dropped 3 degrees on the way home, luckily not much precip and the ground though wet is still warm, so it hasn't frozen yet.

My drive home from work tonight was tremendous fun. The highways are somewhat plowed but they aren't salting so the snow that is on them isn't slush. Good grippy snow. It was like an episode of Top Gear, miles of deserted three lane highway to use like my own personal race track.

Can every day be a blizzard?

Owner's from Fairport. 1st store opened in Palmyra and burned down this past summer. Rebuilt bigger than original footprint. Many shops between Ra-cha-cha and Syracuse. Never seen 1 in Buffalo.

Wasn't there one on Sheridan near Eggert for a short while? Lockport has one as well.

My drive home from work tonight was tremendous fun. The highways are somewhat plowed but they aren't salting so the snow that is on them isn't slush. Good grippy snow. It was like an episode of Top Gear, miles of deserted three lane highway to use like my own personal race track.

Can every day be a blizzard?

This.

Driving home at 7pm, and 390 was a ghost town. Pretty cool.

As a person that grew up in BFLO and learned how to drive in the snow, with a rear wheel drive 5 speed car at that.......... I'd love to see the idiots around here that can't drive on a clear sunny day spend a week in BFLO during the worst weather. I'm sure it would give them a whole new outlook on driver awareness.

He's in Lockport and Batavia. I thought there was a Mark's in Clarence as well. Main St. rings a bell.

I had the impression we were going to get about 4-5 inches of snow on top of the half-inch of sleet/ice, so I got up at 5am to fire up the snow blower.

We got a whole inch...maybe two.

:wallbash:

If schools closed I would be sorely disappointed. Really Buffalo, the wimpification of Buffalo???! It is a sad day.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.