GDT: Nashville at Buffalo 3-11-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Apparently we are in a full scale rebuild... who knew?

http://www.onthefore...n=articlebottom

It contains this rather accurate quote.

It also contains this rather inaccurate quote.

Heck, three times this season they've tried to assign a player to the minors, and that player has refused to report, the latest being defenseman Rusty Klesla, who was picked up at the Trade Deadline from Phoenix.

Edited by grinreaper

It also contains this rather inaccurate quote.

Heck, three times this season they've tried to assign a player to the minors, and that player has refused to report, the latest being defenseman Rusty Klesla, who was picked up at the Trade Deadline from Phoenix.

I think they're lumping Grigorenko in with Omark and Klesla--isn't that about right? (Yes, Grigo eventually changed his mind.)

There's a lot of good tank music. From the movies, I like Patton.

Not from the movies, but seemingly often used, I like Holst's Mars. You could definitely sample that composition for game situations. And now that I think about it, I think a lot of marching bands play it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

Oh, and of course the cats aren't mine.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

03/11 – Dan Dunleavy previews Tuesday night's game against the Predators at First Niagara Center. <3:12>

03/11 – THE MORNING SKATE: MYERS IN, NO LINEUP CHANGES FOR BUFFALO (Chris Ryndak – Sabres.com)

PROJECTED LINEUP

88 Cory Conacher – 63 Tyler Ennis – 21 Drew Stafford

82 Marcus Foligno – 19 Cody Hodgson – 27 Matt D’Agostini

44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 23 Ville Leino – 65 Brian Flynn

32 John Scott – 24 Zenon Konopka – 37 Matt Ellis

10 Christian Ehrhoff – 5 Chad Ruhwedel

6 Mike Weber – 57 Tyler Myers

20 Henrik Tallinder – 4 Jamie McBain

1 Jhonas Enroth

34 Michal Neuvirth

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It's always weird to me when people from Buffalo criticize the south. The two regions are on opposite trajectories, and not in a good way for our little city.

The Predators haven't been playing great and played last night. Tonight should be a Sabres win.

Just thinking about how prosperous NYS as a whole was just 40-50 years ago compared to now is enough to drive a man to drink. Until NYS cleans up its act we have no right to poo poo on anyone's salad. Well, anyone except Detroit that is...

they should just drop Leino to the 4th line and move Konopka or Ellis up. At least they're not 120% useless.

I have to believe that earlier in the year, you keep Leino playing with good players and pray that something flickers and he starts scoring making him attractive for a trade. Now, I suppose you could make the same argument but with a pre-draft trade. I can't imagine that they'd let compliance-buyout day pass with Ville still on the team, though.

I have to believe that earlier in the year, you keep Leino playing with good players and pray that something flickers and he starts scoring making him attractive for a trade. Now, I suppose you could make the same argument but with a pre-draft trade. I can't imagine that they'd let compliance-buyout day pass with Ville still on the team, though.

Leino's photo should forever hang in TP's office, as a constant taunt and reminder of how NOT to do things.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.