GDT: Nashville at Buffalo 3-11-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Great night for Buffalo Sports Teams...

Sabres back to October Form

Bills lose Byrd to the New Orleans Saints in Free Agency

I don't think the Saints have the cap for what Greedy Byrd wants.

Scratch that....

Buffalo Sabres Stats@SabresStats 13s

Ville Leino has played in 46 games this season. He has failed to register a shot on goal in 26 of those games, including tonight. #wtf

I knew something was wrong with that stat.

Well, you know, the effort from the Blackhawks game really took it out of them tonight, and, and, they were missing Girgensons and Stuart, which are two or our best, best, players, and, and, they weren't exactly trying to win, cause it would be stupid to win this, and, and, it's better to lose, better to lose, better to lose.

Our front office is so smart, so smart, for being so patient, so patient. So much patience, and so smart in the way they've assembled this team. We're building a champion here, folks. This team is a bunch of champions here, folks, so smart in the way that this team is assembled. So patient. So smart. So dumb.

How many days until the Sabres can buy him out?

Unfortunately, we can't set the date in our calender and throw a giant rager the day Leino is scheduled to not be a Sabre anymore because the compliance buy out period begins 48 hours after the cup finals end.

I really wish they would simply scratch him every night for the rest of the season or better yet, send him down to Rochester. I'm not sure if that would effect the cap floor though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.