GDT: Buffalo at Tampa Bay 3-6-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

:cry: *I knew I should have stayed at the MyLittlePonyFriendshipRainbow.com message board.* And by the way, what's with the TWO question marks above?(???!!!)

I think that's a good estimate. Same as Bills fans when we get to late October.

The big difference is that Bills fans don't hope to suck the following year also.

The big difference is that Bills fans don't hope to suck the following year also.

You have to understand, Art, that for many of us here the only way to tolerate our Sabres addiction is by imbibing generous amounts of alcohol. Many of us are dysfunctional, much of the time. Not unlike our favorite hockey team.

Is that you, Arty Baby Boo-Boo?

Tis true...I miss Artie. Having this screen name is the only way I can honor his "saliva spraying tirades" which were part of his radio show for so many years.

You have to understand, Art, that for many of us here the only way to tolerate our Sabres addiction is by imbibing generous amounts of alcohol. Many of us are dysfunctional, much of the time. Not unlike our favorite hockey team.

So as a Bills and Sabres fan my liver is already pickled.

On Leino, I think the thought process is that Nolan wants to make sure he puts such a high-paid, once-thought-to-be-talented player in a position to succeed. If Leino fails to show the team anything after getting many, many chances, no one will have to regret buying him out at the first prudent moment.

On Leino, I think the thought process is that Nolan wants to make sure he puts such a high-paid, once-thought-to-be-talented player in a position to succeed. If Leino fails to show the team anything after getting many, many chances, no one will have to regret buying him out at the first prudent moment.

It is ###### amazing that Ville hasn't scored one goal this year. You'd think he'd at least get a lucky bounce off a skate, an empty netter, a butt goal, or SOMETHING!

How can you put a guy on your top line who hasn't scored a goal through 42 games played?!

#TankNation

It is ###### amazing that Ville hasn't scored one goal this year. You'd think he'd at least get a lucky bounce off a skate, an empty netter, a butt goal, or SOMETHING!

How can you put a guy on your top line who hasn't scored a goal through 42 games played?!

Tank Commander

Even John Scott scored...and he's apparently not even a hockey player

Trade the starting goalie, the backup goalie we got for the starting goalie, the captain, the 30 goal scorer, one of the 12 4th liners we have? The Team President resigns? Meanwhile, the coach that's been motivating this team to stay in games won't comment on signing his contract?

Confidence is high.

TO BATTLE!

flying_tank.jpg

Again, with AA and minesweeping assets.

m-48-chaparral-desert-storm.jpg

image-05-700x437.jpg

Tis true...I miss Artie. Having this screen name is the only way I can honor his "saliva spraying tirades" which were part of his radio show for so many years.

I might never forget the cold winter night he started talking about soup — split pea soup to be exact. It made my mouth water. He was an authentic voice, and I think Buffalo folk tend to like that.

Trade the starting goalie, the backup goalie we got for the starting goalie, the captain, the 30 goal scorer, one of the 12 4th liners we have? The Team President resigns? Meanwhile, the coach that's been motivating this team to stay in games won't comment on signing his contract?

Confidence is high.

TO BATTLE!

:lol: that shouldn't have been as funny as I found it. Great images too.

To add on - Tank Commander Leino is leading the charge on the first line. :death:

I might never forget the cold winter night he started talking about soup — split pea soup to be exact. It made my mouth water. He was an authentic voice, and I think Buffalo folk tend to like that.

He was a lot of fun. And the ladies loved him...he always had a soft spot for the ladies. ;)

On paper, our team is complete and utter garbage... but somehow Teddy will find a way to make them surprisingly competitive.

If he could win 5 of the remaining 20 or so games with this steaming pile he should be coach of the year. I am on board with the tank, but there is no denying this is going to hard to watch.

For his turnover ability. Gotta make sure the other teams top line gets a good scoring chance. Putting him on the 3rd or 4th line will just put the puck on the stick of someone that will need to get lucky to score.

No, it absolutely should have been as funny as you found it. Physics' posts are the best these days.

Gracias.

Usually I wouldn't do the Minesweeper joke twice, but the Tank was victorious last game after a three game defeat streak, so let's see where it takes us.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.