Border War Pregame Trash Talk Thread

Eleven

And said PM screwed everybody else.

Trudeau often had not one but two girlfriends at events, one famous time he had three.... :clapping:

One night, after Ms. Boyd had performed at a reception at Rideau Hall, his then-separated wife, Margaret, remarked, "So you had a mistress play."

"Not one, but two," he shot back.

Edited by millbank

Ummm your welcome for drake, beiber and Celine dion.....ahhhh ok I've got nothing there lol

Rush!! ###### it you have Rush!

(I know your post is self effacing so this isn't directed to you but Drake may be the worst rapper of all time. He should have stuck to bein wheelchair jimmy)

I've been watching a lot of Olympic coverage this year (as I'm sure many of us here have been), and looking at the crowds in event after event,… am I the only one who thinks that Canadians have actually overtaken Americans in obnoxiousness in the eyes of the rest of the world?

I've been watching a lot of Olympic coverage this year (as I'm sure many of us here have been), and looking at the crowds in event after event,… am I the only one who thinks that Canadians have actually overtaken Americans in obnoxiousness in the eyes of the rest of the world?

Yup. You're the only one. ;)

Sorry, eh?

It only appears that way because we Americans chose not to attend these games as spectators. If we were there in numbers, it'd be like old times.