Leino needs to go!

Wyldnwoody44

Buy out period starts on the 15th untill the 30th or when "after" the stanley cup final is over.

So yeah they can already buy him out :D

No. It's whichever date is later. The end of the cup or the 15th at midnight (which is actually the 16th). The 16th is later, so they can't buy him out until then.

For as absolutley ridiculous it is for him to not score One goal, its as ridiculous he was only a -16 on that pathetic team...Go figure

He also only played 58 games. It becomes a -20 or more if you start extrapolating it out to 70-82 games.

Are we bringing Regier back too, cause he was the mastermind of this concept.

With Leino still hanging around, it's almost like Regier never left. Why we would keep deadwood from the previous administration on the roster is a mystery to me.

With Leino still hanging around, it's almost like Regier never left. Why we would keep deadwood from the previous administration on the roster is a mystery to me.

Because we can't get rid of him yet... Nobody was trading for him and they weren't going to buy him out after one season. They'll buy him out this week, I'm sure.

Buy out period starts on the 15th untill the 30th or when "after" the stanley cup final is over.

So yeah they can already buy him out :D

I believe the rule is the 15th or 48 hours after the cup is awarded. Either way Monday should be the end. This is the end...

Does anybody think Leino ever plays for another NHL team? Maybe somebody signs him for $1 million to play on the fourth line? I don't think he plays in the NHL again personally.

I said it half way through the season that he would never play another NHL game and I'll stand by that. He's a shyte player.

How much of a windfall would Leino reap from this buyout? $9 million? (2/3 of 4.5 million per year for 3 years) If so he'll be crying over his buyout - all the way to the bank. More baggage from the Regier Regime.

$7.3M.

2/3 of the $11M he's still owed (last 2 years are $3.5M/yr)

45 minutes.

What if they wait? :devil:

GMTM is still kissing all of Terry's rings.

I'm waiting for the text message from WGR - "Tim Murray resigns unexpectedly - Joe Battista named acting GM. Sabres to hold press conference at ......" ;)

Edited by Jsixspd

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.