GDT: New Jersey at Buffalo 1-4-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

01/04 – Press Clips: 1/4/14 vs New Jersey Devils (Ian Ott – Sabres PR)

01/04 – THE MORNING SKATE: KONOPKA ARRIVES JUST IN TIME (Chris Ryndak – Sabres.com)

01/04 – Teppo Numminen speaks with Brian Duff prior to Saturday's game against the Devils. <1:04>

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres lines vs. New Jersey: Moulson-Ennis-Girgensons Ott-Larsson-D'Agostini Omark-Flynn-Foligno Scott-Konopka-Ellis

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres D pairings: Ehrhoff-Pysyk Myers-Weber McNabb-McBain

Okay. As much as I like the thirds, I have to agree with others who have said that the gray is just awful. Even just less of it would have been okay. I still think it's a cool uni, but without the gray, it's a classic.

Watched Colts come back from 28 points down to win. Andy Reid and KC committed a huge choke. Some things never change. Now the Sabres have to solve the Devils game plan of lulling their opponent into a coma with there defensive play. This is why the NHL stinks. The refs don't call the game like it should because the let interference go unchecked. It is ridiculous.

Watched Colts come back from 28 points down to win. Andy Reid and KC committed a huge choke.

I have a hard time placing a lot of blame on Andy Reid. He turned a below average QB into an average QB that put up 44 points today. Maybe he needs to hire a better D coordinator or we could just give some credit to the Colts.

Inkman, I live in Indy and the Colts radio team was not worried at half time. They had a feeling that they would come back and win it. They did. KC made some strange calls in the 2nd specially the passing on a the winning FG attempt (60 yards). That said I wish the Sabres would open up on offense instead of playing into NJs style.

Archived